Whether you’re looking to maintain or repair your Buick, look to the trusted Genuine 1984 Buick Electra Limited Coupe Parts designed with your vehicle holistically in mind. Classifieds for Classic Buick Electra.
Classic Buick Electra for Sale. Model: x. Electra. This excellence is made possible by engineering components to maximize vehicle potential. 1984Buick Electra Park Avenueinwhitewithblue velour interior. The other one was overpriced for the condition. it is mechanically sound.

all power ice cold ac, drives like a dream. 18k miles... 74 high resolution pictures below.

NO RESERVE! Browse Category . 5 févr. its a 2 owner car me being the second owner. 1984 Buick Electra limited I have a beautiful all original 1984 Buick electra limited. All Buick Electra Estate Wagon versions offered for the year 1984 with complete specs, performance and technical data in the catalogue of cars.

ONLY 18k miles! Buick’s illustrious status stems from its philosophy of providing only the best. Make: x. Buick.

the car was garage kept it whole life and was very well kept. 2019 - 1984 Buick Park Avenue 1984 Buick Electra Park Avenue. 1984 Buick Electra.

since owning the car I fixed every little thing to make it perfect.
15 results per page. 1984 Buick Electra Estate Wagon 5.0L V-8 (6/11/1984) see picture for details. 1984 Buick Park Avenue. Before buying my 1978 Thunderbird two years ago, I was on the search for a Buick Park Avenue from the era of 1980 to 1984.

1984 Buick Electra Park Avenue. drove to Chicago and back last week.

Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 respected auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle!

I found one but the guy would never call me back. Find your perfect 1984 Buick Electra as low as $2,147,483,647 on Carsforsale.com®. Bill Owens. 75K Miles: 1984 Buick Electra Park Avenue.

30 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2. Newest Listings; Trucks; Motorcycles; Muscle Cars; Convertibles; Antiques / Pre-War; Future Classics; Under $5,000; $250,000 and Up; Browse by Year. Be sure and use the inside scrollbar, NOT the one on the far right of your screen, otherwise you will miss a lot of pictures of this car. I preferred a two-door model, and they were hard to find. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. From 1984: •Buick Electra Estate Wagon 5.0L V-8, model year 1984, version for North America U.S. (up to September) •5-door wagon body type •RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic 4-speed gearbox Description for Buick Electra 1984: The engine ran good, ut the Transmission does not work, ried to fix it at home but it needs to be taken to a professional.