The Bike. Providing the room for the new wheel size option …

The Niner Jet RDO 2-Star Bike - 29 is a lightweight bike built for the trails. With both bikes seeing the introduction of BOOST spacing to the rear end, the ability to run either a typical trail sized 29-inch tire or a 27.5+ tire is now possible. A jet is a great way to get halfway around the planet, but a rocket can launch you off it. The JET 9 RDO is made to accept your choice of 29-er and 27.5-Plus wheels and tires. Niner RIP 9 RDO & JET 9 RDO. Skip to view product specifications Niner Jet 9 Rdo NX Jenson Bike 2016 Jenson USA. I got a chance to ride the RKT back in June, and I’m really stoked to finally share what I learned about this bike. The chart below provides a general suggested height of range for Mountain Bike sizes and is not exact.

Stay centered and enjoy the comfort on this full suspension ride. One of the best-climbing yet trail-toughest short travel bikes gets even sharper and slightly lighter. More importantly, as Niner puts it, the new RIP 9 and JET 9 are the continuation of their “Big (R)evolution.” That encompasses both the evolution of their bikes and of the brand itself. Sizing may vary across brands. Niner offers full Jet 9 RDOs from $8,800 down to $4,500; frame and shock go for $2,900.

The new platform’s close ancestor, the JET 9, was once a dedicated race machine, but evolved into an endurance-minded trail bike. Niner Jet 9 RDO review. The all-new carbon layup with the 2013 Jet 9 RDO puts this bike into an elite class of 29er XC superbikes — and it must might be the one that owns the competition.

Hot on the heels of the announcement of their new cross-country rig, the RKT 9, Niner has … The Jet 9 RDO starts at $3000 for a frame kit, while complete builds, starting with the 2-Star option, begin at $4200. Reviews, ratings, specifications, weight, price and more for the Niner JET 9 RDO - 2016 Frame Our review.

WORDS: Mike Kazimer PHOTOS: Ian Hylands.

The new 2015 Jet 9 RDO from Niner has some small changes with the frame design but offers a big change in performance and build. If XC is your thing, check out Niner’s new race bike, the RKT 9.

I've tried 50mm stems on multiple bikes and I still haven't found one on which I prefer a stem that short. The RKT 9 RDO features a carbon frame with a CVA linkage, offering 90mm of rear suspension travel. We have been studying Niner’s new race rocket for the last three months, the RKT 9 RDO. The RKT 9 RDO starts at $4500 for a complete bike ($3000 for a … Visually, Niner's top-shelf two-wheeler is all flash and splash.

The bike is a “no-compromise cross-country race” machine, said Niner founder Chris Sugai. Latest deals. RDO stands for “Race Day Optimized,” which is Niner’s high end models, with a full carbon rear end and a more increased carbon layup design to save weight compared to their Jet 9 model. Even with just 100mm of suspension out back, the JET … Our test bike is the 3-Star build with higher-end Fox Factory suspension and a SRAM GX build kit for $5400. Today Niner announced a bran- new mountain bike, the RKT 9 RDO, a short travel, full suspension race bike that’s sure to dominate 2016 race podiums around the world.

On a bike with the new Jet's geo I wouldn't be afraid of 80mm at all. Read it's strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - mtbr.com The frame geometry is made to manage both technical downhills and challenging climbs. Niner is only offering the RKT 9 in carbon, so all the models are a little pricey. Niner has just announced the brand-new JET 9 and RIP 9, which are now available with both 29″ wheels, and 27.5+ wheels. And the suspension system is designed for a blend of efficiency and performance.