Download Pdf.

Play.

... twitter; tumblr; Appears On Year Artist/Album Label Time AllMusic Rating; 1999 : 311. 311 chose its name based on the police code 311 (for indecent exposure) after a friend of the band was arrested and fined for skinny dipping. General CommentThis song and all mixed up go hand in hand. About Come Original. It may be a surprise, but one can hardly find a sort of an average work of 311, because all of them had been created with true love.

They were formed in 1988. Tuning: B E A D. Author jjhand [a] 23,433.

6 on Billboard ' s Modern Rock Tracks chart.

You got to You got to You got to come original, you got to come original All entertainers come original You got to come original, you got t Play. Come Original is a single by American alternative rock band 311, first released on their 1999 album Soundsystem.

Come Original tab by 311.

To come original it ain't nothin' strange You got to represent you got come full range.

T1: ken, guitar044@aol.com, 311, come original album- Soundsystem, 10 … We currently don't have any genres associated with this song. They were formed in 1988.

Come Original is a single by American alternative rock band 311, first released on their 1999 album Soundsystem. 6,100 views, added to favorites 130 times. Come Original is a single by American alternative rock band 311, first released on their 1999 album Soundsystem. 311 performs in the music video "Come Original" from the album "Soundsystem" recorded for Capricorn Records.

311 is the eponymous third studio album by American rock band 311, released on July 11, 1995 by Capricorn Records.

311 chose its name based on the police code 311 (for indecent exposure) after a friend of the band was arrested and fined for skinny dipping.

311 (pronounced three eleven) is an American rock band from Omaha, Nebraska, they met while attending Westside High School.

311 ‎– Come Original Label: Capricorn Records ‎– CAPCD 2033 Format: CD, Single, Promo Country: US Released: 1999 Genre: Rock. 'and fuck the naysayers cuz they don't mean a thing' about sums up 311's attitude.You come, you go, you leave your own original mark.-Listen with the heart, not the mind. Difficulty: intermediate. 'and fuck the naysayers cuz they don't mean a thing' about sums up 311's attitude.You come, you go, you leave your own original mark.-Listen with the heart, not the mind.

28,830 views, added to favorites 118 times.

View interactive tab. Song information for Come Original - 311 on AllMusic AllMusic.

The second single, "Flowing", had American Pie's Eddie Kaye Thomas featured in the music video. With 311, Nick Hexum, Tim Mahoney, Doug Martinez. Come original you got to come original All entertainers come original You got to come original you got to come original All entertainers Hear why Come Original bass tab by 311.

Last edit on Feb 10, 2014.

311 also have different ambitions -- ever since their 1995 commercial breakthrough, 311, the band seemed intent on making a great album.

All in all, this is one of the band's best albums, if not their best in my opinion. Even "Come Original" grew on me after giving it a chance (although it's not one of my top songs on here). The song "Come Original" reached No. In 1995, the band purchased a recording studio in North Hollywood, California, called The Hive.

Edit Release All Versions of this Release New Submission .

311 - Come Original Lyrics. That's full range of emotion full range of styles When you come to town you'll have them comin' for miles. "Creatures [For a While]" is Evolver's "Come Original," its inescapable riff wrapped around stinging snare hits and S.A.'s endearing/annoying drop-ins.

Would you like to contribute? I was 13 at the time, and at that point I was obsessed with Music, Grassroots and the blue album.

Author Unregistered. Come Original is a single by American alternative rock band 311, first released on their 1999 album Soundsystem.It was later released on the compilation album Greatest Hits '93-'03.

Soundsystem (1999) pleased the band’s fans with new hits, including the famous Come Original, Flowing and other songs, which took a notable place in 311’s discography.

A rumor about the band’s name being I just wasn’t into this “different” sounding 311 album at that point. Featured New Releases ... 311 Come Original . In 1999, 311 released their fifth major album, Soundsystem. I remember when this first came out, the only song I really cared for was Beautiful Disaster.