Ayrton Senna quotes. “And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. If a person has no dreams, they no longer have any reason to live. Many words of wisdom were shared during his career and professional successes. See more ideas about Ayrton senna, Ayrton senna quotes and Racing quotes. Weitere Ideen zu Ayrton senna, Formel 1 und Worte der inspiration. If I'm going to live, I want to live fully, very intensely, because I am an intense person.

He was killed in an accident while leading the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix. I am designed to win." Ayrton Senna > Quotes > Quotable Quote “With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.” ― Ayrton Senna

Senna passed away due to injuries he sustained in a racing crash in 1994.

March 1960 Date of death: 1. Share with your friends. Birthdate: 21. View More Quotes By Author ayrton senna celebrity I was already on pole, then by half a second and then one second and I just kept going. I would not like to be in a wheelchair.

13 10 Ayrton Senna. I would not like to be in a hospital suffering from whatever injury it was. Ayrton Senna Quotes. Ayrton Senna Quotes 12 Sourced Quotes. He died in an accident while leading the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix.Senna began … - Ayrton Senna Ayrton Senna da Silva was a Brazilian racing driver who won the Formula One World Drivers' Championship in 1988, 1990 and 1991, and who is widely regarded as one of the greatest Formula One drivers of all time. "I am not designed to come second or third.

Ayrton Senna — Brazilian Celebrity born on March 21, 1960, died on May 01, 1994 Ayrton Senna da Silva was a Brazilian racing driver who won three Formula One world championships in 1988, 1990 and 1991. 14.02.2017 - Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Suddenly I was nearly two seconds faster than anybody else, including my team mate with the same car. - Ayrton Senna quotes from BrainyQuote.com "And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. 2 Dec 2014 - Explore andyinleeds's board "Senna Quotes" on Pinterest. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." Interview at the 1990 Australian Grand Prix, November 1990. Explore some of Ayrton Senna best quotations and sayings on Quotes.net -- such as 'I would have to go back to '78, '79 and 1980, when I was go-kart driving and was team mate to Fullerton, he was very experienced and I enjoyed very much that driving with him because he was fast, he was consistent, he was for me a very complete driver.' If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. May 1994. "When you are fitted in a racing car and you race to win, second or third place is not enough." A collection of thoughts and quotes by Ayrton Senna on racing, passion, formula-1, automotive, devotion, inspiration, sports, motor-sport, life, admire and idols. Here is a look at some of the most notable Ayrton Senna quotes of all time. Quotations by Ayrton Senna, Brazilian Celebrity, Born March 21, 1960. Ayrton Senna da Silva (Brazilian Portuguese: [aˈiʁtõ ˈsẽnɐ dɐ ˈsiwvɐ] (listen); 21 March 1960 – 1 May 1994) was a Brazilian racing driver who won three Formula One world championships for McLaren in 1988, 1990 and 1991, and is widely regarded as one of the greatest Formula One drivers of all time. Ayrton Senna Quotes.
If I ever happen to have an accident that eventually costs me my life, I hope it is in one go.