Draw a big circle with a cross inside. Add a few details to finish drawing your horse. Erase extra pencil sketches. They even had I wanted to break down drawing a horse in a very simple manner which is why I included tips within this lesson. Erase all the outlines to complete your horse. We will start by drawing simple circles to outline the shape of the horse’s head. This is a great tutorial for kids and beginners as it will show you how to draw a cartoon style … Sketch lightly and carefully in the beginning. The initial circles will be useful to you in drawing the general shape of the horse. Step 4. Create this step by step horse drawing! Horse Drawing Step by Step. To begin, start with the shape of the horse’s body.

In this quick tutorial you’ll learn how to draw a horse in just a few quick steps, but first… The very first family of horses, called Equidae, roamed the earth over 50 million years ago. How To Draw a Horseand coloring pages In this lesson we will show you how to draw an easy and cute horse, we can color many horses. So grab some paper, a pencil, some colored pencils, and let's get started! Drawing a horse head is easy if you follow the step-by-step instructions. Draw 2 lines to form the horse’s back haunch and leg. [12] It's no secret that the horse is a tricky animal to draw. So in this lesson I will be showing you "how to draw a horse step by step" tattoo style. Feel free to explore, study and enjoy paintings with PaintingValley.com How To Draw A Horse: A Step By Step Guide By Daniella Urdinlaiz Updated November 29, 2018. It’s an oval shape, and by drawing it first you can determine the appropriate size for your piece of paper. I wanted to break down drawing a horse in a very simple manner which is why I included tips within this lesson. There are only few difficult steps so this drawing tutorial is suitable for kids and people at all skill levels. It's no secret that the horse is a tricky animal to draw. I say tattoo because once in a while you will see someone with a nicely drawn out design of a horse that is either galloping, running, or just standing still with it’s mane blowing in the breeze. Step 3. The structure of their heads, muzzles and even bodies can make a person give up from difficulty. The structure of their heads, muzzles and even bodies can make a person give up from difficulty. Anyways, have fun and I hope you learn something new. All the best Horse Head Drawing Step By Step 35+ collected on this page. Today I will be showing you how to draw horse heads and faces, step by step. Description: Yesterday I was drawing live for a while and the stream was pretty cool because I was making another fantasy based drawing and then turned it into a tutorial. Extend the lines so they are even with the bottom of the horse’s front legs. Step 1 First step will be to draw three circles for the head. Horse side view drawing step by step A horse is a fairly challenging animal to draw. The biggest one should be at the top, the smallest one should be in between the biggest and the medium circle. This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and really easy kids to follow the steps. How to Draw a Horse Head? Draw a curved line that starts about 0.5–1 in (1.3–2.5 cm) above the belly and then a second line extending down from the horse’s rump. Zebras and donkeys are cousins to horses. Anyways, this lesson will be showing you how to draw a horse for beginners, step by step. How to Draw a Horse. As with all of our drawing tutorials, you can grab yourself a printable sheet with all the steps. I had so much fun sketching out this horse and in the end I think it came out awesome. Daniella Urdinlaiz. It’s time to quit stalling and admit that you really have no idea how to draw a horse. Draw a general outline of the horse. This step-by-step step-by-step guide builds on the previous steps until you reach the end result of the horse.