Old is Gold Honda Dio 2016 red and white colour model July with good condition and with Good maintenance.more 2 months for 4yrs. Photo Credit: Pexels CC by 4.0. It gets features like LED headlamps, LED position headlamps, 4-in-1 lock opening switch, a fully digital speedometer, a charging socket, and some bits more. It look awesome with the combination of these two colors. It nearly coast me 60k( three years ago) . 2018 Honda Dio Colours. Rs 48,264 – Ex-showroom, Delhi. Pros : - 1) Great Pickup. Honda Dio DX is the latest version under this Honda scooter model. Like.

It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure.

Hope Honda has taken care of that and we have a spirited tune in the new scoot. I brought Honda Dio ( white+ red ) color about 3 years ago because of its looks.

Generally the popular Bike for any Bike model is the colour of the model shown in advertisment. The Honda Dio draws power from a 109cc engine that produces peak power figures of 8 bhp and torque of 9 Nm which makes the work done. For the latest auto news and reviews , follow carandbike on Twitter , Facebook , … Mostly young women are using this Scooter. Honda Dio, a scooter that has become a symbol of style and utility, especially amongst the youngsters, is also the largest selling scooter of Nepal. Get all details of Honda Dio Color options. The Honda Dio 2018 comes in 9 colour options. Honda Dio is available in 5 elegant colors as Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Grey.. New Honda Dio 2016 Price. c the bike drive the bike and then give the money.

Engine: Dio carries the same 102cc, 7 bhp engine in its latest avatar as well. This Honda-Dio is marked as the most sold scooter in Sri Lanka in the recent history. The 2019 Honda Dio Vibrant orange is available only in standard option. The Honda Dio is a scooter manufactured by Honda and was introduced in 1988. On the highway, it is about 46-48 km/l.

NOTE: All prices stated above are of ex-showroom cost. Namely the new colour options are Jazzy Blue Metallic, Sports Red, Candy Palm Green and Black. Along with the headlamp, the all new Dio also gets refreshed with even sportier tail lamp and better body design. 4.0 November 19, 2018 KevinRB The Color Red 0. Colors of Honda Dio listed here is for one or more variants of the Bike. ... honda dio reviews, honda eterno reviews, honda aviator reviews, honda activa i reviews, honda aviator disc reviews, honda activa i (2018) reviews. The prices of Dio start from Rs 51,837 (ex-showroom New Delhi). The new Honda Dio has a mileage of about 40-43 km/l when riding in the city. Honda Dio is available in 5 elegant colors as Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Grey. The Honda Dio draws power from a 109cc engine that produces peak power figures of 8 bhp and torque of 9 Nm which makes the work done. Find all the Honda Dio colours here. New Honda Dio 2016 Specifications Touted to be Honda's original moto-scooter in India the Dio was first launched in 2002. The Honda Dio is offered in 7 colours: Yellow, Red, Grey, Red, Orangeo, Grey and Blue. Honda Dio is available in following Colors The Honda Dio Deluxe variant is priced at ₹ 63,340 (Ex-showroom, Delhi) and is available in three colour options - Matte Sangria Red Metallic, Dazzle Yellow Metallic and Matte Axis Grey Metallic. Please check the availability of desired Dio colour with Honda dealers. It comes with the Gold Color front wheel. Honda Dio Red Color Images. It look awesome with the combination of these two colors. All four colour options for the Honda Dio are dual tone ones and enhance the sporty appeal of the scooter. View all Honda Dio colours available in India for 2020. It nearly coast me 60k( three years ago) . Standard. Honda Dio is available in 7 colours: Yellow, Red, Grey, Red, Orangeo, Grey and Blue.