Take this quiz and check how much do you hate school. My uniform is plain & ugly. My private school is a living hell hole.

I go to an art school, that's why I've got the music books. Well the reason i hate my school is because, in the beginning of the school year(I'm new to this school too btw), i had dyed my hair black like a few days before, and then people were always asking me if i was emo, or saying i was emo behind my back.

Hate is a strong word, I don’t hate school. Jenny tells us about the uniform she had to wear when she was a pupil in England and why she hated it. How boring it is. Today I got in trouble cause the teacher said something rude so I got smart back and I told the vice principal what the teacher said and she said it doesn't matter cause she's always going to believe the teachers.. Hello! i've been trying to get some advice but have a lack of professional friends with experience that can help me on the subject. I try and voice my anger to my parents but they deem me ungrateful or that my reasons aren't good enough. I hate school 100% :P For some people, school is fun and for some school is like hell xD Happy boring tiring school … Usually this feeling doesn't last long.

I feel like I am contributing something to the community. This is pretty funny because if math is supposed to teach one to think, as they argue, they might have looked me up and discovered that not only was I a math major in college, but I was also a professor of computer … so my dad and i have been talking a lot about my future.

Ok so im from singapore, im 13. No one understands how much I hate it. In school, learning is all about memorizing things, answering questions, and writing loads of crap on topics you don't care about.
I hate my school. I hate my school that I go to now and I'm really trying to go to another school.

Its ALL light blue! Follow.

I'm finally a senior, thankfully, but at my high school everyone knows me as the "quiet girl" because I didn't really talk when I first got to this school in 5th grade. I've been going to this school since 7th grade and I've wanted to leave ever since and I am going into 11th grade right now.

hate my school because.. 1.
I've been going to this school since 7th grade and I've wanted to leave ever since and I am going into 11th grade right now. and today, Thursday, we get an email from the school saying something along the lines of: "tomorrow, Friday, June 5th, bring all our stuff to school from 10 am to 12 pm" so in my house, it's just my mom, sister, and i. my mom works at the hospital near our house and my sister works at chickfila.

My private school is a living hell hole.

Posted Jun 3, 2020 23:45 by anonymous 1 views | 0 comments. I have a class right over BOL and I never get to watch it live even though I try to. I try and voice my anger to my parents but they deem me ungrateful or that my reasons aren't good enough.

Have you ever had that thought?

4. so that means I … 2. 14 Good Reasons why School Sucks & Things I Hate About School: School sucks because if you don't like it, most people automatically think there's something serious wrong with you.

I hate my school. Posted Jun 3, 2020 23:45 by anonymous 1 views | 0 comments.

Signs of School Stress. Today I got in trouble cause the teacher said something rude so I got smart back and I told the vice principal what the teacher said and she said it doesn't matter cause she's always going to believe the teachers.. (For those who don't know them, Honey is Indian version of Justin Beiber, while Lata Mangeshkar is the greatest singer India has ever produced.) Follow. so my dad and i have been talking a lot about my future. i'm currently going to a County College with a Communications major … 3. My private school is a living hell hole. I hate my school. I try and voice my anger to my parents but they deem me ungrateful or that my reasons aren't good enough. So let's talk about school and what to do when you don't like it. I am a student that my professors know about and I like knowing that my professors can watch my progress.

I just want to leave and go to a public school.