Don't be daunted. He was liable to just show up without war Hang the picture somewhere where it will show up to advantage. 'He probably won't show up.' Not anymore. Quotes Show Up. 4. It was the actual execution that mattered, the showing up for somebody. “The willingness to show up changes us, It makes us a little braver each time.” ― Brené Brown, Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead Not for me. Subscribe Heroes represent the best of ourselves, respecting that we are human beings. It's always gone to the top of the World Trade Center. 'Don't be so negative.'

Continue to show up for your piece of it, whatever that might be.

When I show up in New York, and I look at the skyline, it's like showing up in a mountain range. Just do your job.

Free Daily Quotes. It wasn't the thought that counted. If the divine, cockeyed genius assigned to your case decides to let some sort of wonderment be glimpsed, for just one moment through your efforts, then 'Ole!' And if not, do your dance anyhow. That's when I finally got it.

The intent behind it wasn't enough. 191+3 sentence examples: 1. If your job is to dance, do your dance. "No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and..." - Regina Brett quotes from BrainyQuote.com I finally understood. 3. Other vessels in the area show up on the ship's radar . You had to actually say it to somebody, show them you cared. My gaze goes toward the most impressive-looking climb. ... Share Quote. A hero can be anyone from Gandhi to your classroom teacher, anyone who can show courage when faced with a problem. It wasn't enough to know that deep down, he loved me.