There were "elevenses" coffee, lunch served between 12 and 2, and afternoon tea, and yet not a bit of soap on the whole train. I have reviewed many places over the last 2.5 years for my column in The Cambridgeshire Journal Magazine, it’s so much fun! Afternoon Tea & Celebration Cakes.

Luxury Hotel in Historic Cambridge Explore the elegance and style of Clayton Hotel Cambridge, formerly The Tamburlaine Hotel. A full afternoon tea packed into a cake box, one for each guest, with sparkling elderflower cordial to drink. Our master tea blenders have carefully selected teas that will complement your food.

Fitzbillies is an institution in Cambridge and beyond. Find Cambridge afternoon tea …

9 of the Best Places For Afternoon Tea Cambridge Afternoon Tea Cambridge – Cambridge has many places that offer a wonderful afternoon tea.

A pianist plays on selected afternoons which rounds off a delightful destination for breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea.

Parker's Tavern, Brasserie Restaurant, Regent Street, Cambridge, CB2 1AD.

Speciality teas, sandwiches, warm scones and homemade cakes. Afternoon tea can be served either in the Saloon or on the terrace overlooking the gardens in the summer. Afternoon Tea Home Delivery – Now available to pre-order for delivery in Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Cambridge and Norwich. The Duchess, who would become hungry around 4 o’clock in the afternoon, asked that a tray of tea, bread and butter (some time earlier, the Earl of Sandwich had had the idea of putting a filling between two slices of bread) and cake be brought to her room during the late afternoon. The Ivy Cambridge Brasserie offers sophisticated and friendly all-day dining to local residents and visitors alike. Amongst the bookshelves and shades of Cambridge blue, waiters come laden with trays of savouries and jaunty cakes. Indulge in a selection of sweet and savoury treats at the largest central hotel in Cambridge. This became a habit of hers and she began inviting friends to join her. Afternoon tea at Six at the Varsity Hotel promises you spectacular views over the historic centre of Cambridge as it is just below their roof top terrace. Afternoon Tea at Carriages Travel back to the golden age of luxury rail travel and indulge in our delicious range of handmade Afternoon Teas at Carriages of Cambridge.
Sign up to our newsletter. Book Table Online. Afternoon tea at Parker's Tavern is inspired by the city's literary legacy. I wish to receive your emails * Mandatory fields. I get asked several times a week on my opinions of the best Afternoon Tea spots in Cambridge and the surrounding area. Hire Afternoon Tea Caterer in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire for your wedding, private party or corporate event.

The Ivy Cambridge Brasserie is located on the bustling Trinity Street in central Cambridge. Menu.

Enjoy your afternoon tea with a spectacular view of the historic centre of Cambridge.

TheIvyCambridge. We're having: Picnic A: Full Afternoon Tea , £18.00 per person.

0 Basket. Located near the beautiful Botanic Gardens and just a short walk from Cambridge city centre , the hotel offers the perfect base to … I have reviewed many places over the last 2.5 years for my column in The Cambridgeshire Journal Magazine , it’s so much fun!

It’s a lovely, decadent way to spend an afternoon, eating crisply cut finger sandwiches and delicate mini cakes. Click on the afternoon tea button above and complete the enquiry form. At their Trumpington cafe you can enjoy a delicious afternoon tea.

Afternoon Tea in Cambridge We invite our guests to take a break from the stresses of modern life for a few hours and embrace the tranquil element of Cambridge city with our indulgent Afternoon Tea options.

62 examples: He himself takes no afternoon tea and his dinner is reduced to soup, milk… Examples of afternoon tea in a sentence, how to use it. Afternoon tea at the home of the famous Chelsea bun.

Afternoon tea must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to the date you want to come. Bury St Edmunds and Cambridge email: burystedmunds@harrietscafetearooms.co.uk Enquiries to norwich@harrietscafetearooms.co.uk *Free … £10 per person with FREE* local delivery. We will contact you about special events, new openings as well as the latest seasonal menus.