In this list, you will find the most popular automakers, other active auto manufacturers and the non active makes by each country. Which car brands are on the list. These car logos are recognizable all over the world. During the Great Recession, Ford used its logo, known industry-wide as the blue oval, as collateral for a $23 billion loan. However if you want to check the Vin of your car so side a look on Pontiac VIN Decoder. Shelby American is a USA car producing company which was the first to win the World Manufacturers’ Championship. This is a compilation of an all car brands list of names and logos for all car companies worldwide. 1950s & 1960s Cars - by Automaker - year by year, with pictures, info and prices. As of 2019, Ford Motor Company is the largest American car manufacturer, and one of the world's largest. Car Logos We all know that a logo is a symbol that is used to identify a company and that appears on its products, so we did the largest collection of all logos from the best car brands in the world. Actually Logo taker the most important part of the car beauty s because of this logos are special. I love these all logo design but Pontiac is the impressive.Nice work done on this blog,its really very informative. These four companies formed what is known as the Auto Union, and initially, only Auto Union-specific cars bore the four-ringed badge, while the individual carmakers used their own logos. Cars & Trucks 35 Questions. Earl Misanchuk: 30-Jun-2011 03:47: Thanx for your inquiry Michael, but I prefer to display only the emblems I photograph myself. Abadal Abarth Abbott Acura AC Adler Aixam AJS Albion Alfa Romeo Allard Alldays & Onions Alpine Alta Alvis American Motors Corporation (AMC) American Austin American Bantam Amilcar Amphicar Ansaldo Aquila Arden … American Car Brands. Largest Car Logos Encyclopedia on Internet over 3500 car manufacturers, 1250 car logos and much more. Ford sold the first affordable car (Model T) at 20 million units in 2 decades. Kimes, Beverly (1997). American Motors Corporation (AMC) was an American automobile company formed by the 1954 merger of Nash-Kelvinator Corporation and Hudson Motor Car Company. Quiz: Can You Name These Car Companies Based On Their Logo? Expert Advice. At the time, it was the largest corporate merger in U.S. history.

Car Logos Wallpaper Here is the complete list of car companies and their logos from around the world. Well we all know why we voted this brand anyways.

Some of company’s racing car even won races, which made them so popular among race lovers. American Motors - Mazur, Eligiusz, ed.

Kutztown, PA: Automobile Quarterly, Inc., 1971. Krause Publications. Lowest Prices. American Car Brands. Easy Returns. Its history, often connected to General … Find your favorite car logos, car emblems, car company logos, car manufacturer logos and names at Carlogos.org! As you endure our American auto challenge, you're sure to learn to appreciate the supreme importance of car logos. Created by Dan Henry 951.1K Plays.

This has cars from GM, Ford, Etc.