25:49. Aurora is a 4X (eXpand, eXplore, eXploit, and eXterminate) science fiction strategy game. C# Aurora is one of the best major engine updates I've ever seen. Steve Walmsey's been working on it for many years, and it shows. Aurora 4x - Info Center Upcoming Calendar Upcoming Birthdays: LeonTheNorse, Hvrubvsevolodtub (37), Commodore_Areyar (43) Forum Stats 125896 Posts in 10080 Topics by 11436 Members. Aurora 4x C# Conventional Start (4) - Designing your first Jump Capable Ship - Duration: 25:49.

Defran Strategy 406 views. It's undoubtedly hard to get into, but it provides the most richly simulated 4X experience in the gaming industry to date, and I can't see it being surpassed on that front anytime soon. NBC News Recommended for you. Aurora 4x C# Conventional Start (4) - Designing your first Jump Capable Ship - Duration: 25:49. Aurora 4x - Info Center Upcoming Calendar Upcoming Birthdays: LeonTheNorse, Hvrubvsevolodtub (37), Commodore_Areyar (43) Forum Stats 125896 Posts in 10080 Topics by 11436 Members. C# Aurora is one of the best major engine updates I've ever seen. Steve Walmsey's been working on it for many years, and it shows. Let's Play Aurora 4x C# Episode 16 - … Let's Play Aurora 4x C# Episode 16 - … Defran Strategy 406 views. It's undoubtedly hard to get into, but it provides the most richly simulated 4X experience in the gaming industry to date, and I can't see it being surpassed on that front anytime soon. 25:49. Players develop their interstellar empire from the humble beginnings on their homeworld to conquer the universe, or be pummeled into the ashes of history by opposing races. NBC Nightly News Broadcast (Full) - April 20th, 2020 | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 21:13. New