It's a shame that lawsuits prevented the release of The Capitol Albums Vol. It also contains the first CD release of the fake stereo mixes of Love Me Do and P.S. A 13-CD box set of The Beatles’ Capitol Records albums has been issued in the United States, the day after its worldwide release. Please note that the final price doesn't mean this is the real value cause it depends on conditions too, so a MINT or SEALED item it's worth a lot more than a VG item. We collect Ended auction results so you can check the value of your vinyl and CD. The Beatles ‎– The Capitol Albums Vol.1 Label: Apple Records ‎– 07243 875348 2 7, Capitol Records ‎– 07243 875348 2 7, Apple Records ‎– 07243 875400 2 6, Capitol Records ‎– 07243 875400 2 6 The Capital Album series represents the way I grew up listening to the Beatles albums--We didn't have access to the import The Beatles albums,and now since I have tThe Beatles Stereo Box set, I have the original Parlaphone albums and now I also have alot of the alubums(on cd) that I gre up with. Capitol was so careless about things that they actually failed to release two great Beatles songs on Capitol albums at all (“Misery” and “There’s a Place”). soundtrack (August), and the U.S. version of Rubber Soul (December), which are presented in … 18:23. Personally, my favorite U.S. album releases are Meet The Beatles!, A Hard Day's Night (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Beatles '65, … It tells the fascinating story of how Americans were exposed to the Beatles through four incredible albums issued by Capitol Records in 1964, complete with rare photos and mastering, sales and chart information. Because standard-issue Beatles discs follow the British discography, The Capitol Albums, Vol.

The Beatles are the subject of yet another reissue campaign. 2 marks the first CD appearance of The Early Beatles (March), Beatles VI (June), the Help! As was the case with The Capitol Albums, Vol. The Capitol Albums Vol.2(ザ・ビートルズ '65BOX) バージョン違い一覧 The Capitol Albums Vol.1(ザ・ビートルズ '64BOX ) Disc 1: Meet The Beatles! Up to that point we had the Capitol mixes on the previous 2 Capitol box sets. It's a shame that lawsuits prevented the release of The Capitol Albums Vol. Each includes stereo and mono versions, though in some cases the stereo versions are actually duophonic mixes constructed from the mono masters.

3 box set, but this is the best way to complete The Beatles' U.S. album releases. Personally, my favorite U.S. album releases are Meet The Beatles!, A Hard Day's Night (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Beatles …

3 box set, but this is the best way to complete The Beatles' U.S. album releases. This 12-page CD booklet serves as a companion piece to the official booklet contained in "The Capitol Albums Volume 1." After years of being stuck at this impasse, Capitol suddenly announced in the fall of 2004 that the first four American albums -- Meet the Beatles!, Second Album, Something New, Beatles '65-- would be released as a box set for the holiday season, containing stereo and mono mixes of each album. MeanMrMayo 8,862 views. As in the USA, The Beatles’ releases in Canada were marketed by Capitol.Unlike America, however, Capitol in Canada issued the group’s recordings from early 1963. Complete your The Beatles collection. Released to coincide with the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ US invasion, the collection brings together reissues of the group’s American long players, which often contained different mixes, running orders and artwork from their UK counterparts. The first three Canadian albums were different from the US releases, although from the A Hard … This time it's a box set compiling the band's four 1964 U.S. albums-- Meet the Beatles, The Beatles' Second Album… THE BEATLES IN THE USA: Between January of 1964 and February of 1970, Capitol Records issued 13 albums by The Beatles in the United States, ushering in the first tidal wave of global Beatlemania and eventually putting forth the penultimate statement by the greatest band of all time. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Ranking The Beatles Capitol Albums YouTube; Ranking the US Beatles Albums - Duration: 18:23. 1, the discs sound superb and capture the magic of the original Capitol albums.
The 1966 album, Yesterday and Today, was a unique release in the Beatles catalog as well as a unique headache for Capitol Records and it became the only Beatles albums to actually lose money on its initial release, despite the fact that it reached #1 on the album charts. This is a box set of mini-LP replica CD versions of the first four U.S. Beatles albums released by Capitol Records in 1964. Capitol was so careless about things that they actually failed to release two great Beatles songs on Capitol albums at all (“Misery” and “There’s a Place”). How much are BEATLES vinyl records worth?

In 2004 The Beatles' Second Album was issued for the first time on compact disc (catalogue number CDP 7243 8 66877 2 2), (CDP 7243 8 66878 2 1) as part of The Capitol Albums, Volume 1 boxed set and was issued in a miniature cardboard replica of the original album sleeve containing the US mono and stereo mixes. The only album we did not get in it's original mono & stereo Capitol mixes was "Yesterday & Today". The Early Beatles marks the stereo debut on CD of nine early Beatles classics, including Please Please Me and Twist And Shout.