If you do your own service, do the following to change the date: 1.

It says: If it lights up in red, service due. Discussion Starter • #1 • Mar 24, 2010. What does the yellow warning light snowflake in a triangle on the 07 328i BMW mean? BMW Dashboard Warning Lights. Contact our BMW dealership near Lakeland, TN, to learn more about warning indicator lights. Skip to main content. If it lights up in yellow, the engine will start the next time the start/stop button is touched, possibly without the brake or clutch being depressed.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot - I'm new to minis and got my first one yesterday, '07 Cooper. According to the owner's manual, the RED EXCLAMATION POINT INSIDE OF A RED TRIANGLE means that the car is past due for service. Low On Fuel – Requires Refueling.
If you have any of the below symbols appear on your vehicles instrument cluster, please make note of the corresponding number when you call us so our team have the best chance of advising you in the correct way. After trying a few things I realised that it comes on when I engage the front brake.

It's free to return to its usual position.
This indicates that the system is on and functioning. 24th Apr 2019. If you haven't completed service, you can take it in and they will turn it off for you when they service the car. What you may have is a "service appointment" indicator. It’s not always obvious what a warning light means. Pages 160-170 in the manual show the various indicator and warning lamps (maybe not the same for your 08 E90). 2 Posts . Mini dashboard warning lights – what they mean . No other lights with it, just the red triangle warning light. Home > Drive > Advice and guides > Know how > Mini dashboard warning lights – what they mean. In normal operation, the light should come on when the engine is started and then go off. To help us, help you with our BMW Dashboard Light Guide… Your vehicle will attempt to alert you in the event of a fault.

I've checked the front brake level and, no, it isn't touching the hand guard.

New Vehicle Inventory; Remaining 2019 Inventory New BMW Sedans New BMW … Select your BMW car model from the list below. The yellow triangle with the circle around it (and an exclamation point in the middle of the triangle) is for the traction control & stability control system (AST / ASC+T) You should have a button on the console that deactivates the system. The dashboard warning lights and symbols are clearly displayed along with a description of the symbol meaning, how urgent action is required for the fault light and the BMW recommended course of action to take. Sales: (901) 365-2584; Service: (901) 365-2584; Parts: (901) 365-2584; Home; NEW. The red triangle warning light has just come on, on my 2006 BMW 1200 GS. New. Roadshow BMW 405 N Germantown Pkwy Directions Memphis, TN 38018. Want to know what BMW warning lights mean?