Problems & Issues Hi All. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. The 2015 Honda CR-V has 1124 problems & defects reported by CR-V owners. There were no warning indicators illuminated. Everyone has the same exact issue, and their Honda service depts say the same comment; "you are the first one to report the problem. Our list of 8 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2015 Honda CR-V. Our list of 8 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2015 Honda CR-V. Here’s a look at a couple other common problems in post-2010 CR-Vs. Wrong battery management charge mode In November of 2012, Honda Other Battery Problems It’s not just parasitic drains that are killing off CR-V batteries. The contact owns a 2015 Honda CR-V. when the vehicle was started, a loud sound was heard. Not so. 2015 CR-V EX-L. Parasitic draw on fuse #28 and 29. The most recently reported issues are listed below. No one else has complained. 2015 Honda CR-V My problems before I bought my cry-v, I always forget my car keys., good thing I have a good husband that reminds me of not leaving keys at work. I love this car, it runs smoothly, it is good in gas and it has a lifetime warranty on it. When the 2015 Honda CR-V came out into the market, people lined up to get one. When the vehicle is placed in drive again, the RPM drop continues to be observed. Get the latest 2015 Honda CR-V recall information - 2 incidents. 2015 Honda CR-V Warranty The 2015 Honda CR-V comes with a three-year/36,000-mile new-vehicle limited warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain warranty. And why not? If the total number of problems reported by Honda CR-V owners in the last 5 years is 753, and the age of the vehicle is 5, the PPMY index can then I’ve always had my cars serviced at the dealership. Well, the 2015 CR-V is no exception. The vehicle was taken to the dealer (zimbrick Honda, 1601 w beltline hwy, madison, wi 53713) where it was diagnosed that the timing chain tensioner failed. I have owned 6 Honda’s and never had problems. I just joined this community hoping to find the answer to the nightmare of parasitic draw. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. Engine RPM drops by 100 to 200 RPM and excessive vibration is felt. My 2015 Honda CRV just failed on Friday.
My 2015 now with 43k miles has … It has 110K miles.

1/2 Overachiever is an understatement. The total sales of the 2015 Honda CR-V in the United States are 360,816 units . At Honda, we’re always looking for ways to do more. Had it towed to the dealership and was told that there’s metal shavings in the oil and a new transmission is needed. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Honda CR-V based on all problems reported for the 2015 CR-V. It’s 2015 CrV EX-L with navi, 45k miles on the clock. Honda CR V 1.5 turbo engine problems and diagnosis are an ongoing topic of discussion. The vehicle was repaired, but the failure recurred. Honda Earth Dreams Engine Issues. 2015 Honda CR-V has a sporadic problem in gear only at an idle. Updated for 2015, the new Honda CR-V’s many improvements overcome some notable stumbles, and it remains a strong choice among the horde of small SUVs out there. Find out if your 2015 Honda CR-V is affected and what to do about it. Having the vehicle in neutral when this occurs does not produce the drop in RPM. 2015 Honda CR-V. consumer writes in regards to vehicle vibration problems and transmission/engine acceleration issues. The consumer stated the vehicle was repaired but the vibrations did not completely stopped, it only got Honda had announced some new improvements with that model year that promised to be impressive. Warranty information last updated: 3/3/20 Five problems related to battery dead have been reported for the 2015 Honda CR-V. It …

Problem with your 2015 Honda CR-V? 19 problems related to electrical system have been reported for the 2015 Honda CR-V. See if you agree. There is no problem on the new 2015 Cr-vs." Currently, my CR-V is at 1000 miles, and the car still keeps vibrating at every red lights or in traffic. Honda reprogramed the computer, that didn't solve the problem so I traded it in for the 2015 thinking this would solve my problems. When he died, I have to correct my forgetfulness, I bought a new CR-V with a keyless entry.