Try unlocking the car manual with the key in the door lock. Sounds like the key code is switched off because you replaced the key fob battery. February 22, 2020, 10:48pm #1. power trunk lid opens by itself. Show Less. I …

Check the customer's vehicle, battery installation could take up to 45 minutes. If anyone has had to get the vehicle … Maintenance/Repairs. Visit the Certified Service Rebate Center to download or submit your rebate form and/or check the status of your rebate. Engine compartment fuse box The trunks won't open if the battery went dead with the alarm set because arming the alarm physically locks the releases. Replace your worn-out stock battery with an AutoZone Chevy Cruze battery upgrade. Year of production: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. battery in trunk sweats a lot?? The battery for a 2005 Chevy Cobalt is located in the trunk. Your vehicle’s battery provides the engine with the necessary energy to start and also powers accessories when the engine is not running. CarTalk.com Blogs Car Info Our Show Deals Mechanics Files Vehicle Donation. Show More. The polypropylene construction of a Duralast car battery for Chevy Cruze from AutoZone is rugged and impact-resistant, which reduces vibration damage. Discussion Starter • #1 • Mar 14, 2017 (Edited) Hey guys, I apologize for not posting any new modifications or anything of that sort as I have been fighting GM.

2012 Chevrolet Cruze - Power trunk self-opens.

Electrical?

I need to get in the trunk to jump the battery asap I'm stuck in a parking lot Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. Chevrolet Cruze owners have reported 10 problems related to battery dead (under the electrical system category). The new Chevy Malibu is a mid-size sedan that is fun to drive while comfortable and packing plenty of cabin and trunk space while the Chevy Cruze is a more compact sedan that provides tremendous value with its pricing and efficiency.

Decide if it’s worth … Search Fixya. We carry the size you need with power that doesn't leave you stranded, even in extreme weather. Without Start/Stop. The polypropylene construction of a Duralast car battery for Chevy Cruze from AutoZone is rugged and impact-resistant, which reduces vibration damage. How do I get in the trunk of my chevy with a dead battery and my keys locked in the ignition ? Jump to Latest Follow ... 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel - MSR 013 17" wheels, Black Bowties, UR Rear Lower Bar 2007 Chevy Cobalt LT Coupe - M62 w/ 2.9" pulley, Header/Downpipe/Exhaust, FE5 Struts/Shocks/Control Arms/Front Swaybar, SSC Springs, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, MSR 045 18" wheels w/ Direzza ZIIs, G85 Recaros + much more 2017 Chevy … Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Cruze based on all problems reported for the Cruze. The Chevrolet Certified Service experts are trained to inspect your vehicle's battery and perform replacement services if needed. Warranty consists of 3 years free replacement. Just unplug the wire that goes to the actuator. 55 Posts . Share this conversation. It can be found in a compartment beside the spare tire on the driver's side of the trunk. Category : Chevy. Submitted: 2 years ago. Ask Your Own Chevy Question.

cruze key fob wont open trunk - Cars & Trucks question. neilanderson.

Use the tool below to locate a dealer near you and learn about current specials and pricing. chevrolet. Keep your vehicle powered up with an ACDelco battery from the Chevrolet Certified Service experts. Battery located in trunk. Customer reply replied 2 years ago. shanonia February 22, 2020, 11:10pm #2. power trunk lid opens by itself. Showing how to open the trunk on this version of a Chevy Cruze . The most recently reported issues are listed below. Battery is vented to outside of vehicle.

Chevrolet Cruze (2008 – 2016) – fuse box diagram.