This app on your PC allows you to make phone calls, send text, see phone notifications, and browse your smartphone's photos. AirDroid 3 brings Apple’s Continuity feature to Android phone with premium quality.

Tap Connected devices > Connection preferences > Bluetooth.

Now, to connect your Android or iOS device to Windows 10, you can start by clicking Add a phone.

Dell Mobile Connect minimizes distractions by allowing you to make calls, send texts, get notifications, transfer files and control your phone conveniently from your Dell computer. Hi i'm trying to connect my cellphone trough a blue-tooth connection to my laptop (using windows 10). Call Phone Welcome to the innovative VoIP call service provided by Globfone. Through the pop-up window, you can easily receive phone calls or simply exchange text messages.

Answer incoming calls. If you’re still unable to use Calls - make sure the Your Phone app on your PC is closed, then do the following: On your Android phone: Open your phone Settings app. To get the feature to work, connect your Android device to the Your Phone app. If your PC and mobile device are connected with SideSync, you can check alarms for receiving phone calls and directly connect to the app on your PC. Decline the incoming calls and send a customized message to the callers in case you decline the call. You are no longer required to create an account to place a free calls to both landlines and mobile phones.

You need not worry about the rise in bill even as you call phone through Globfone as it is a free service. Clicking on Calls for the first time in Your Phone prompts you to Make and receive calls from your PC.There’s a … Set up the Calls feature in Windows 10 Your Phone. Maintain the record of recent calls.

Make sure both your PC and phone have an active internet connection. Next, the option to make calls will show up on your Windows 10 PC inside the app. But I want to make calls from the PC as I used to do it on windows 7 and XP. Make calls using an in-app dialer. Make sure both your PC … Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Access the contact saved in your mobile phone. Besides answering incoming calls on a PC, users can make calls from the PC, decline calls on the PC with custom text, access recent call history, and transfer calls between a PC and Android phone.

Switch the calls to the phone. If your phone runs Android, select the first option and click on next to continue.

Launch Dell Mobile Connect app on your PC and mobile.

Free at Microsoft We may earn a … On PC, click ‘Connect’ phone option.