Every day, every night crazy for love Into the depth of desire Every time, everywhere crazy for love And now my spirit's on fire When you get the feeling When you find some lovin' You've got to run away from here Show me your emotion Baby make me feel so natural It's the real thing Stop me now guess you wonder why You just sold out the dream inside She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love She's got a fine sense of humor when I'm feeling low down And when I come to her when the sun goes down Take away my trouble, take away my grief Take away my heartache in the night like a thief She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love Watch the video for Crazy for Love from Dusty's Super Eurobeat Vol.180 for free, and see …

crazy for love crazy for love, crazy for love, crazy for love, crazy for love, crazy for love, crazy for love, crazy for love, crazy... got to be the first one got to be the last one you never get no peace of mind never show emotions all communication's over you got no feeling stop it now, guess you wonder why you just sold out the dream inside

Your love's got me looking so crazy right now (oh crazy) Got me looking so crazy right now, Your touch (you're in love) got me looking so crazy right now (love!) Got me hoping you'll page me right now, Your kiss got me hoping you'll save me right now Looking so crazy Your love's got me looking, got me looking so crazy Your love.