< > Showing 1-11 of 11 comments . title. My point is there should be no reason in near 2020 to not have enough storage. Here are the DiRT Rally System Requirements (Minimum) CPU: AMD FX Series or Intel Core i3 Series; … Seriousharry.
Test your specs and rate your gaming PC. Xyzzy. [just the d-l size please, not the 35Gb disk space] Last edited by Xyzzy; Dec 10, 2015 @ 11:30am < > Showing 1-11 of 11 comments . Latest Graphic Cards. why is an EA rally game with limited content take up so many disk space? Dec 11, 2015 @ 1:39am Thanks. Dirt Rally needs a Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5400+ processor coupled with a GeForce GT 430 to run Dirt Rally system requirements at minimum requirements. The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. Thinking about getting the game but I need know how much GB is the game cus I have storage problems and storage hardware isin't cheap on Turkey . The latest game in Codemasters’ award-winning off-road racing series my problem isn't the free disk space but rather download size, will I need to download 35GB? Dec 10, 2015 @ 11:28am What is download size?

.....no. Jun 12, 2015 @ 2:11pm That doesn't sound right. How much GB is Dirt Rally 2.0? #2. Click here to see Recommended Computer. Can I Run it? Originally posted by Xenial Jesse: 100GB. Check the DiRT Rally system requirements. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that …
If you can afford a computer to play the game and the game itself you certainly can afford the $1 to store it. DiRT Rally > General Chat > Topic Details. if you don't then storage is dirt cheap. Storage size is a laughable aspect of computing today. Dec 11, 2015 @ 1:36am Around 28 GB, I think... #1. Jake. Can You Run It. System requirements Lab runs millions of PC requirements tests on over 6,000 games a month. Dec 17, 2015 @ 12:56pm Hi again, the …

Can I Run DiRT Rally. Xyzzy. it's 10GB more than pCars which is like 3x the bigger game in relation to it's content atm, mind boggling. DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. Click here to jump to that post. Seriousharry.