Guitar chords; Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; C; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns G Bm Em Baby let's get closer, tonight Chorus: D F#m Bm Grant my last request and just let me hold you, don't shrug your Em shoulders G A Lay down beside me D F#m Bm Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere Em But one last time let's go there G A Lay down beside me, ohhh Verse 2: D F#m Am Em I've found that I'm bound to wander down that long way road, ohhh D F#m And I realise … We have an official Last Request tab made by UG professional guitarists. 17 tracks (). PAOLO NUTINI LAST REQUEST great song great singer 'nuff said VERSE (F Am Cm Gm) x2 slow down lie down remember it's just you and me don't sell out bow out remember how this used to be BRIDGE (Bb Dm Gm Gm) x2 i just want you closer is that alright' baby let's get closer tonight CHORUS (F Am Dm Dm Gm Gm Bb C) x2 grant my last request and just let me hold you don't shrug your … Tonebridge. Bb Dm Gm Baby let's get closer, tonight Chorus: F Am Dm Grant my last request and just let me hold you, don't shrug Gm your shoulders Bb C Lay down beside me F Am Dm Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere Gm But one last time let's go there Bb C Lay down beside me, ohhh Verse 2: F Am Cm Gm I've found that I'm bound to wander down that long way road F Am ohhh, And I realise all about … Strumming. Play. Download Pdf. Listen free to The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain – By Request: Songs From The Set List (Valerie, I Was There At The Coronation and more). Check out the tab » Backing track. Author Unregistered. 265 views, added to favorites 0 times . CAPO 5TH FRET [Verse 1] C Em Slow down, lie down Gm Dm Remember it's just you and me C Em Don't sell out, bow out Gm Dm Remember how this used to be [Bridge] F Am Dm I … A Dying Cub Fans Last Request.

Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Steve Goodman; 605 views; Ukulele. Bb Dm Gm Baby let's get closer, tonight [Chorus] F Am Dm Grant my last request and just let me hold you, don't shrug Gm your shoulders Bb C Lay down beside me F Am Dm Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere Gm But one last time let's go there Bb C Lay down beside me, ohhh [Verse 2] F Am Cm Gm I've found that I'm bound to wander down that long way road F Am ohhh, And I realise …

Song "Lost Boy" ukulele chords and tabs by Ruth B. Create and get +5 IQ.

There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Ukulele chords (left handed) PAOLO NUTINI Last request the other versions are correct but i think this way sounds prettier. Song "Society" ukulele chords and tabs by Eddie Vedder. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs.

99 Most Popular Ukulele Songs You can find the 99 most played songs of UkuTabs right here on this page. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Band: Paolo Nutini Song: Last Request Tabber: James Simmons CAPO ON 3RD FRET! Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Last edit on Oct 07, 2017. View official tab. Last Request ukulele chords by Paolo Nutini.

Tuning: G C E A. [Verse 1] D F#m Slow down, lie down Am Em Remember it's just you and me D F#m Don't sell out, bow out Am Em Reme