In comparison, the E63 AMG 4MATIC Sedan without the S-Model designation goes for $92,770, and its AMG biturbo 5.5-liter V8 has 550 horsepower and 531 lb-ft of torque with a 0-60 mph time of 3.6 seconds. Get reliability information for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. RepairPal does not score vehicles that do not meet statistical significance based on available repair data. The Reliability score is based on our latest subscriber survey of 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class owners. E63 S wagon: $112,745; The 2020 AMG E63 S wagon is more practical than its sedan equivalent; however, it also costs several thousand dollars more. ... After spending a week in the 2018 Mercedes-AMG E63 S wagon, I rescind the verdict I made about... Read More. The owner comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle. But it’s also rear-wheel drive. Happy, that is, unless he was keeping track of its cliff-face residuals. Read more about the E63 S wagon and see photos at Car and Driver. Check out ⭐ the new Mercedes-AMG E63 Wagon ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, which has similar power but isn't as well equipped or as nice to be in as the E63, costs about $73,000. 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG E 63 ... 5 out of 5 stars Reliability. Yes, the search was a long one; a difficult battle to find the perfect vehicle. The 2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG S-Model 4Matic Wagon comes in at a base price of $103,295 with our tester topping off at $113,675. Consumer Reviews. Both have the same hand-built, direct-injection V-8 that makes 518 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque. This E63 AMG S Wagon was $114,000, and you can't even get one for less than $102,000.

Our goal is to give you a brief overview of the features of the W212 and including some common problems and weak spots that you may want to consider before buying this generation of E-Class. The E63 AMG, meanwhile, had what I call “Mercedes … The series includes the iconic S212 station wagon and AMG version. A 4WD Mercedes-AMG E63? The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, which has similar power but isn't as well equipped or as nice to be in as the E63, costs about $73,000.

We looked at several W212 E-Class Mercedes-Benz cars with over 100k miles to see how these cars are holding up. Now package that in your Benz-AMG wagon and daily chores become remedial. Yay!

The 6.2 quite quite raw and the gearbox was v old, the 5.5 seems soo much more powerful and the mct gearbox is better. . I have owned both , currently run a 212 E63 5.5 wagon. Sounds wrong… Yes, the new Mercedes-AMG E63 is a 4Matic. There is no Reliability Rating for the Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG due to insufficient data. View all 8 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2007 E-Class. The 2012 E63 AMG is essentially a mechanical doppelgaenger for the CLS63 AMG. Mercedes-AMG replaces its 577-hp station wagon with . The interior of the E63 AMG’s main competitor, the E60 BMW M5, had attractive carbon fiber and aluminum on nearly every surface. It’s the first car in the world to be both, purely. A 2015 15-plate AMG E63 estate, it would have cost £76,895 when new and made its first owner a very happy chap. Grocery shopping, yard work, kid’s baseball games, and seating and luggage for five are easy tasks for this vehicle. The 2014 E63 S packs a biturbocharged 5.5-liter V8 producing 586 horsepower and 531 pound-feet of torque, according to the video, which isn’t far off from the manufacturer’s claimed performance. The day has arrived, the moment is here, the search is over: I have a new daily driver, and it’s a 2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Wagon.This may excite you, but it doesn’t excite anyone as much as my wife, who cares very little about the E63 Wagon but was tired of me browsing Autotrader listings at meals.. . a 603-hp station wagon.