The song is produced by Suga and IU themselves and it all about being 28 (which is also the Korean age of both IU and Suga this year). 17 minutes ago 0 345 . IU(아이유) – eight(에잇) (Prod.&Feat. mwo gu de ro ya nan da ilheo bo rin got gata. IU - You & I + Good day (IU - Good day, + you and me) @ SBS Running man Running Man 120115 - Duration: 6:24. View this post on Instagram . SUGA (of BTS). The song takes the form of a pop rock track, which already sounds amazing. Through her YouTube channel, IU shared a new video in which she revealed the behind the scenes for ‘Eight’, the singer is the same age as Suga, so it was comfortable for her to work alongside her, in fact, the treatment was very informal unlike other projects he has had. May 6, 2020 So are you happy now Finally happy now are you. May 6, 2020, 4:08 pm 2.8k Views. IU and BTS Member Suga Release Timely Pop Song "Eight" Presented as a narration between two characters in soliloquy form, "Eight" dwells on … The Korean name for the song 에잇 is pronounced ‘eight’, but is also an utterance spoken at little frustrations, like ‘ugh’. IU x Suga (BTS)‘s ‘Eight’ MV was released on May 6, 2020, at 6:00 pm KST. Listen to the song and read the Romanized Lyrics of “Eight (에잇)” interpreted by IU feat. General Data: Artist: IU Featuring: SUGA (of BTS) Song: Eight (에잇) Genre: kpop Released Date: May 6, 2020. He throws counter-argument in IU’s dream of becoming ‘forever young’ is just like a sandcastle. Lyrics: So are you happy now? SHARES. 런닝맨 - 스브스 공식 채널 6,391,538 views 6:24

IU released her new single, “Eight” (produced by and featuring BTS’ Suga), on May 6. Check out the song's Hangul and Romanized lyrics. Share Tweet Pin. IU, BTS SUGA – Eight Easy Lyrics. The BTS member SUGA, in the lyrics for his verse in the song ‘eight’, adds to IU’s imaginative island. MIDI controller and Drum Controller both from @nativeinstruments.

Collaborated with my friend @zillion_dollar_baby this time who made the arrangement using @ableton as his DAW. IU and Suga’s collaboration, “Eight,” has achieved a perfect all-kill on the charts! IU & SUGA – EIGHT (Romanized Lyrics) Posted on by Diego. Eight (IU, ft. SUGA) This song is the third in a series of IU’s ‘age series’, continuing from 23 (2015) and Palette (2017). "Eight" was a collaboration between IU and BTS' Suga. NCT's Haechan talks about dealing with Sasaeng fans. So are you happy now 22 minutes ago 2 781 . facebook; twitter; instagram; pinterest; tumblr; ... IU X Suga (BTS) – ‘Eight’ MV.

We build one only for the waves to destroy it. It was released in May. SUGA of BTS) Album: eight(에잇) Lyrics: 아이유(IU), 슈가 Composition: 슈가, 아이유(IU), EL CAPITXN Arrangement: 슈가, EL CAPITXN, 아이유(IU) Language: Korean Release date: 2020.05.06 HANGUL. Suga’s part actually tells us much more than it seems. mo dun ge mam de ro wat da ga in sa do opsi to na i de ro nun mu ot do sa rang ha go sip ji anha da hae jil … Jeon Mi Do, IU ft. Suga, and TWICE top Instiz chart for the first week of June 2020. 10.