The Paper Kites lyrics - 55 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Bloom", "Tin Lover", "Featherstone". Renegade. We've found 4 lyrics, 60 artists, and 100 albums matching electric indigo. Electric Indigo lyrics performed by The Paper Kites: Never meant to cause you trouble with my coloured lies But you're holding me with something locked behind your eyes And I've been waiting for it all to take control You're setting me right

Revelator Eyes. The Paper Kites Lyrics "Renegade" Had a dream that I sent for your love in the morning And you came to me at about a quarter to three Said I didn't look like I used to look and man I do not know your face ... Electric Indigo. Lyrics to 'Electric Indigo' by The Paper Kites. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Watch the video for Electric Indigo from The Paper Kites's Twelvefour for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. "Holes" lyrics. Never meant to cause you trouble with my coloured lies But you holding me with something locked behind your eyes And I'll be waiting for it all to take control you're setting me right 'Cause you got something that I need Album: Electric Indigo.

[Intro] C F G F G [Verse] F G Never meant to cause you trouble with my colored lies F

The Paper Kites Lyrics "Holes" Don't let this unwind You know we say it all the time You've got a fair and fragile mind in your way It's a saving king of face Cause it holds me in my place And there's no one I could take over you Til I've faded out of sight All my days and nights Per the band, the track is “about a love that exists in hours of darkness.” “Indigo Night” reaches atmospheric heights in its final two minutes, with lush guitars and hypnotic […] The Paper Kites - Electric Indigo Lyrics. Review: RIFF-it. The Lyrics for Electric Indigo by The Paper Kites have been translated into 3 languages. The Paper Kites are an Australian indie folk-rock band consisting of Sam Bentley (vocals, guitars and keyboards), Christina Lacy (vocals, guitars and keyboards), David Powys

Highlight. Neon Crimson.

In your revelator eyes In your revelator eyes Stand on your side Won't give it up Take the desire in you I saw And I do want it, want it for a peace of mind Want it tonight It's so right, so right, so right I can see you lie low Keeping to your hiding Call it reaction To your denying You can say what you want but I'm giving it …

Never meant to cause you trouble with my coloured lies But you holding me with something locked behind your eyes And I'll be waiting for it all to take control. Credit Electric by Credit Electric Tender pedal steel and soulful, soaring vocals lead the powerful “Indigo Night,” the first single from Credit Electric’s debut LP. Heyo! Artist: The Paper Kites Song: Electric Indigo Album: Twelvefour Tuning: Standard Capo: 1 Riff heard throughout the song: e|-----| B|-----| G|-----| D|-----| A|-----3--5-----3--5-----| E|---3--5-----5-----3--5-----3----| [Intro] C F G F G [Verse] F G Never meant to cause you trouble with my colored lies F G But you're holding me with something locked behind your eyes F G And I've be waiting for it all to take … Revelator Eyes. Lyrics to 'Electric Indigo' by The Paper Kites. Renegade Lyrics: Had a dream that I sent for your love in the morning / And you came to me at about a quarter to three / Said I didn't look like I used to look and man I do not know your face / And

The Paper Kites "Renegade": ... "Renegade" lyrics. Features Song Lyrics for The Paper Kites's Electric Indigo album.

Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Bleed Confusion. The Paper Kites's Electric Indigo - The Paper Kites (Lyrics) music video in high definition.

Don't let this unwind You know you say it all the time You've got a fair and fragile mind In your own way

Free printable and easy chords for song by The Paper Kites - Electric Indigo. "Electric Indigo" lyrics.

Free printable and easy chords for song by The Paper Kites - Electric Indigo. Never meant to cause you trouble with my coloured lies But you holding me with something locked behind your eyes And I'll be waiting for it all to take control you're setting me right 'Cause you got something that I need Something …