Meaning to suck down an ICEE straight out of the machine resulting in a massive brain freeze. ; While Dave and Stoney clean him up, Link chugs down a bottle of aftershave and starts drooling it out in disgust.. Also during the montage, Link tries to swallow toothpaste, but Dave grabs it with the toothbrush. Discover & share this Encino Man GIF with everyone you know.

When they find a frozen caveman in their back yard, two high school outcasts thaw him and introduce him to modern life while he in turn gets them to actually enjoy life. ... Posted on February 1, 2014, in Movie Quote of the Day and tagged 1992, Brendan Fraser, Encino Man, Erick Avari, George Zaloom, Gerry Bednob, Les Mayfield, Pauly … Description. Weezin the juice. This video is unavailable. On Off. Discover (and save!) They keep a close eye on Stoney when he comes in the store to make sure he doesn't "wheeze the juice," the phrase Stoney uses to describe drinking Icee juice straight from the tap.

Discover & share this Encino Man GIF with everyone you know. Giphy links preview in Facebook … Stoney uses lot of his own idiomatic slang terms in Encino Man. When Link is kicked out of the convenience store, he comes back in wearing sunglasses and says "I'll be back". Encino Man: Wheezing the Juice T-shirt featuring Stony Brown and Link (portrayed by Pauly Shore and Brendan Fraser) from the early 90's origin story of Captain America (sort of) for those that only ever cared about nugs, chillin', and grindage. Autoplay. Encino Man (1992) Pauly Shore as Stoney Brown. Jun 25, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Phone On-Hold. Encino Man Wheeze The Juice GIF. "Wheezing the juice" is the term that Stoney uses to describe drinking Icee syrup straight from the tap. "Wheezing the juice" is the term that Stoney uses to describe drinking Icee syrup straight from the tap. Social Shares. This Wiki is about the 1992 film Encino Man starring Brendan Fraser, Sean Astin, and Pauly Shore. HTML5 Embed. With Sean Astin, Brendan Fraser, Pauly Shore, Megan Ward. Stoney and Link "wheezing the juice". Watch Queue Queue GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.
'Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster. Share Advanced. Stoney : If you're edged 'cause I'm weazin all your grindage, just chill. Directed by Les Mayfield.
Most notably coined and acted out by Pauly Shore in Encino Man, followed by Brendan Fraser who weezed it hard and paid for it. Encino Woman was a 1996 TV movie sequel to the film Encino Man. Meet the main characters (Click a picture to go to their page) Quick Links List of Characters, Locations, Miscellaneous, Slang This GIF has everything: encino man, WHEEZE THE JUICE! Report this GIF; Iframe Embed.

Encino Man: Wheezing the Juice T-shirt featuring Stony Brown and Link (portrayed by Pauly Shore and Brendan Fraser) from the early 90's origin story of Captain America (sort of) for those that only ever cared about nugs, chillin', and grindage.

Share Advanced. your own Pins on Pinterest A- The can looks good, it's got a nice design to it and it's pretty eye catching, I like the encino man reference. Movie Quote of the Day – Encino Man, 1992 (dir. JS Embed. Food Mart is a convenience store run by Kashmir and Raji. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs. Encino Man Wheeze The Juice GIF. Les Mayfield) ... No weezin’ the juice. HTML5 Embed. encino man, wheeze the juice # encino man # wheeze the juice workaholics, blake anderson, blake henderson, season 4 episode 8 # workaholics # blake anderson # blake henderson # season 4 episode 8 juice, orange juice # juice # orange juice Encino Man: Wheezing the Juice T-shirt featuring Stony Brown and Link (portrayed by Pauly Shore and Brendan Fraser) from the early 90's origin story of Captain America (sort of) for those that only ever cared about nugs, chillin', and grindage. Shop No Wheezing The Juice - Encino Man encino man hoodies designed by barrelroll as well as other encino man merchandise at TeePublic. JS Embed. Encino Man: Wheezing the Juice T-shirt featuring Stony Brown and Link (portrayed by Pauly Shore and Brendan Fraser) from the early 90's origin story of Captain America (sort of) for those that only ever cared about nugs, chillin', and grindage. Source e-x-d-e-e.tumblr.com. On Off. Report this GIF; Iframe Embed. Shop No Wheezing The Juice - Encino Man encino man t-shirts designed by barrelroll as well as other encino man merchandise at TeePublic.