A new variation of the fake check scam is making the rounds. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes.

Run Away by Chris Brown (2017) Multiple Elements Electronic / Dance. This song won the Grammy Award for "Best Female Pop Vocal Performance" in 1989. Was covered in 44 songs see all. It was also covered by Paul Middleton, Igor Presnyakov, Bailey Rushlow, Homegrown and other artists.

It is sampled by Gabrielle [GB]. Yung Blu, Remix Tha Don, Big Slim & Renzel; Playlists containing Fast Cars (Remix) Feat. Every day is like the wild wild west Some of us are Bad Boys, some of us are Outlawz Unsolved mystery, the killer get away L.A., Vegas at the end of the day In a fast car, drivin' a fast car, yeah Yung Blu, Remix Tha Don, Big Slim & Renzel Tags: Pop, Single ... Vocals / Lyrics Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. You & I by Sons of Maria (2014) Multiple Elements Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. From a fast car, it was a fast car, yeah. Stream Tobtok - Fast Car ft. River by Tobtok from desktop or your mobile device "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow" by Nice & Smooth sampled Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car". The song was released on the 6th of April 1988. 963. It's a rap song to the lyrics of Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. SoundCloud. Yung Blu, Remix Tha Don, Big Slim & Renzel. Fast Lyrics: I been living fast, fast, fast, fast / Feeling really bad, bad, bad, bad / Time really moves fast, fast, fast, fast / Better hurry up and get in your bag, bag, bag, bag / I wear Designer [Remix] Rich The Kid, Blac Youngsta, Lil Pump. By Samuel Roepke (0) #Bootleg / Remix. "Fast Car" is the lead single from her debut album. Fast Car Lyrics: Baby, you're just a little too sweet for me / Oh baby, I don't know if you got what I need / And I wanna love you, baby / I wanna show you there's nobody like me / And I trust ya Khalid. It was released on April 6, 1988 as the lead single from her 1988 self-titled debut studio album. Stream Fast Car "Remix" by Shalone from desktop or your mobile device

by Tracy Chapman. It's a rap song to the lyrics of Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. So I remember we were driving, driving in your car The speed so fast, I felt like I was drunk City lights lay out before us And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder Hip-hop & Rap Buy Fast Cars (Remix) Feat. Fast Car Remix Jonas Blue. DeepHouse JONAS-BLUE Jonas-blue-fast-car-remix Jonas-blue-fast-car. Oncue has a song called "Escape" that samples it, and i was wondering wether any other rappers have sampled it because i … Not the Wyclef Jean thing though I know that … Yung Blu, Remix Tha Don, Big Slim & Renzel; Users who reposted Fast Cars (Remix) Feat. East Coast REMIX Lyrics: Run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up (Remix) / Fuck that shit, we get turnt 'til the sun is up / All of you niggas get burnt when the gun is up / This that East Coast

Tracy Chapman originally released Fast Car written by Tracy Chapman and Tracy Chapman released it on the single Fast Car in 1988. Not the Wyclef Jean thing though I know that one and it's not the same song. Main genre: Rock / Pop. Tracy Chapman Elektra 1988. Fast car I need a fast car (oh yes sir) I need a fast car (oh yes sir) I need a fast car (oh yes sir) [Chorus:] I need a fast car (fast car) Candy coated red Drive me all night and park it in my bed I need a fast car (fast car) I wanna see it zoom Racetrack waiting in my bedroom Show me the green light (Oooh, oooh, oooh) Show me the green light More related tracks. Fast Car.