... Cockney is probably the second most famous British accent. 16 Accents We Love to Mimic. There is no single British accent. More specifically, their accents! Sure, learning British English phrases might be your main goal. British Accents Are The Target Of This New Twitter Meme - Funny memes that "GET IT" and want you to too. We have created a list of the 10 best British TV series to help you learn key British phrases. Yes, that’s a list of British regional nicknames, aka the ridiculous words we’ve come up with over the centuries to describe people from various parts of this Sceptred Isle. Get the latest funniest memes and keep up what is going on in the meme-o-sphere. It's a bummer I wasn't born there. These others are from a recently-published survey.You'll probably know some of them, but they are all timeless. It's interesting… British Accents. 16 Accents We Love to Mimic February 11, 2012 6 travel inspiration, weird & wonderful best accents, cool accents, funny accents, funny english, languages, learn a language, worst movie accents; By ... British Agent masquerading as a French genrarme. by Rory ... simply watch large-lunged Yorkshireman Brian Blessed run through the lexicon of British … So read the following, and start affectionately calling your mate from Hull a ‘cod-head’ at every conceivable opportunity. The Mancunian and Glaswegian accents fared less well, respectively tickling the funny bones of 2.1% and 3.4% of those polled.

RP (Received Pronunciation) and broad Scottish dialects are more different from eachother than any combination of two accents within or between any other English-speaking countries.

A guide for the bewildered. Aug 12, 2016 - British Accent Funny Meme How to Speak British: Water = Wotah Night = Noit Liar = Layah What = Whoat Tuesday = Chusdei Harry Potter = Herwi Potah via 9gag.com. As a white girl with no West Indian about me whatsoever, ... My best friend at my school has an awesome "british accent" that he uses to "referee" the soccer games and football games that me and my friends play every recess. The Liverpudlian accent is one of the most famous British regional accents thanks to the Beatles, and it’s a very nasal dialect that can be hard to copy at first! But we love them and their accents so we have gathered a selection of tweets roasting the way they sound, because we’re treasonous and immature.

Like so many things in life, being funny would seem to be something of a postcode lottery. The Funniest Gag at the 2011 Edinburgh Festival Fringe was this one-liner from Tim Vine; I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday.

No! I have a few developers I work with in the UK and at least once per phone call they say something I end up laughing at. Get the latest funniest memes and keep up what is going on in the meme-o-sphere. Irish Accents are unique and entertaining. Learn more about British culture and history. Geordie. Overall, the show is chock full of funny characters, some of whom are so relatable you'll feel you've met them, despite their British accents. I'm part Irish and I can not stop loving Irish accents, I really wish I was full Irish because they have great pubs and the place looks great. Languishing at the bottom of the list was received pronunciation.

Aug 12, 2016 - British Accent Funny Meme How to Speak British: Water = Wotah Night = Noit Liar = Layah What = Whoat Tuesday = Chusdei Harry Potter = Herwi Potah via 9gag.com. . British Accents Are The Target Of This New Twitter Meme - Funny memes that "GET IT" and want you to too. The United Kingdom is perhaps the most dialect-obsessed country in the world. . Wikimedia. The team at the Business … British accents sound very different than Australian or American accents. 71 Simple British Slang Phrases Everyone Should Start Using | Thought Catalog […] It originated in the East End of London, but shares many features with and influences other dialects in that region.

. .

British Accents are annoying and American Accents are too generic. (Also, these are some of our all-time favorite British TV shows, so … And their slang helps to entertain. People from Newcastle speak the Geordie dialect, and they’re called Geordies too. Wikimedia.