Minwax Interior Wood Gel Stain Buy from … $22.95. Gel stains have a downside For everything good about gel stains, there are a few drawbacks. General Finishes Gel Stain produces a durable and easy to apply polyurethane finish. 5.0 out of 5 stars (1) Add to Cart. Then using a lint free rag I removed the excess. Model WPQT … $24.99. $11.99. Brushable White Enamel. Model OQ General Finishes - American Oak Gel Stain Quart. This product is self-leveling and is good to the promise (even when applying overhead and on vertical application).

Knotty Pine never looked so good!" Glaze Effects. Quick View. Primers & Sealers. $28.98. On the General Finishes pamphlet, it states that this Gel Stain “…produces an even finish on hard to stain woods such as Aspen, Pine or Maple”. Free shipping . Item 812139. Lack of clarity is cer-tainly a common complaint. $11.99. "This is a General Finishes custom mix of Nutmeg and Antique Walnut Gel Stain finished with their mega durable Arm-R-Seal Polyurethane. The resulting appear-ance is muted and lacks intensity. $28.98. As shown, in the photo above, on this plastic-coated surface, gel stains (left) hold a grain pattern better than thin-bodied stains (right) which spread after application.. General Finishes Golden Pine Gel Stain Pint. Compare. Quick View. The General Finishes Gel Stain is the one that will make it feel the most like you are staining and apply a finish in one application. Item 169039. Item 826979.

Model CPT General Finishes - Gel Stain Carbon Gray Pt. The gel prohibits drips or runs so you can apply the color evenly. General Finishes - New Pine Gel Stain 1/2 Pint. Usually ships within 7 days. Sell now - Have one to sell? oil-based gel stain - such as General Finish's stains sold at Rockler and other woodworking shops - is less "grabby" than water-based stains.

Add to Cart. eBay Money Back … Compare. So even if the GF claim didn’t hold true, some variance in tone would just add to the appeal. $87.95 $ 87. Its unique gel formula is ideal for furniture, crafts and woodworking projects. "I made this set for a friend and huge fan and alumni of Colgate! Even on straight-grained wood, application of mul- In fact, Java gel stain is the exact same color as General Finishes, Dark Chocolate Brown milk paint. Model PP General Finishes - Prairie Wheat Gel Stain Pint. $29.88 $ 29. Glaze Effects Clear Base. Product. General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat, 1 Quart, Satin. Rating . Free shipping . General Finishes focuses on state of the art water-base finishes and waterbourne coatings, and is the country's leader in waterbased finish technology offering wood stains, dye stains, top coats, gel stains, exterior wood finishes, liquid oilbase stains, water based lacquers furniture paint. Minwax Interior Wood Gel Stain $ General Finishes Java Gel Stain $$ Rust-Oleum Varathane Gel Stain $$ General Finishes Antique Gel Stain $$ General Finishes Driftwood Milk Paint $$ 1. After I let the stain dry for several hours, I VERY lightly sanded the top again with a 400 grit paper and then applied an additional coat of stain. ... General Finishes - American Oak Gel Stain 1/2 Pint. 95 $89.95 $89.95.

$24.99.

Apply as many coats of the mix as needed to obtain … Have used General Finishes Java Gel Stain with good results so am trying the Antique Walnut. Shop with confidence. Item 826986. General Finishes Gel Stain has poly in the stain so when the second coat dried I had this beautiful ready to use surface. Quick View. Add to Cart. General Finishes Water Based Wood Whitewash Stain Pint. X. Quick View. To improve adherence of the stain, mix 2 parts Gel Stain with one part Gel Satin Topcoat. Free shipping . The heavy bodied gel formulation permits the product to flow out evenly (no drips or runs) preventing uneven penetration for consistent color control. LINDA H on Jul 13, 2018 I like the rub stain much better than the paint on type, is is easier to control and I think it produces a richer color. 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,629. Chalk Style Paint. Note: Zar wood stain, although not a gel stain, is thicker than thin-bodied stains and also works for wood graining. My vision… a “Country-Charm-Coffee Table”. Compare. Before applying gel stain, thoroughly mix any liquid at the top of the can back into the gel. General Finishes - Java Gel Stain Gallon.

It’s really up to you, but a lot of first time DIY’ers find it a little bit … What does this mean for you? With General Finishes Gel Stain, we were in love with it from the get-go. Item 826960. Trust me, it’s true!