album: "Hawkwind" (1970) Hurry On Sundown.

Sunrise, wrong side of another day Sky high six thousand miles away Don't know how long I've been awake Wound up in an amazin' state

Mirror Of Illusion.

Album: Hawkwind Decades: 70s.

Highlight. It was later recorded by (and was the eponym for) Motörhead, as he called it this instead of Bastard on his then manager's advice. Artist: Hawkwind. Lyrics to 'Motorhead' by Hawkwind. HAWKWIND " Motorhead " (Kilmister) Sunrise wrong side of another day Sky-high and six thousand miles away Don't know how long I've been awake Wound up in an amazing state Can't get enough and you know it's the righteous stuff Goes up like prices at Christmas, Motorhead You can call me Motorhead alright Brained out total amnesia Get some mental … “Silver Machine” was just the point where that crossed over into the mainstream. / See yourself going by / The other side of the sky / I got a silver machine / It Motörhead (Hawkwind Cover) Songtext von Motörhead mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

"Motorhead" was written by Ian Kilmister, Lemmy, while he was the bass player with Hawkwind and was the last song he wrote before his depar… read more "Motorhead" was written by Ian Kilmister, Lemmy, while he was the bass player with Hawkwind and was the last song he …

Motorhead lyrics: *Written by Lemmy of Motorhead when he was in Hawkwind. This was also the first rock song to feature the word "Paralellogram" in its lyrics. Review: RIFF-it. Heyo! Be Yourself. The band was about expressing ideas rather than technical ability – we left that to Pink Floyd. Silver Machine Lyrics: I, I just took a ride / In a silver machine / And I'm still feeling mean / Do you want to ride? Motorhead lyrics: *Written by Lemmy of Motorhead when he was in Hawkwind. Motorhead Lyrics: Sunrise wrong side of another day / Sky-high and six thousand miles away / Don't know how long I've been awake / Wound up in an amazing state / Can't get enough and you know its "Motorhead" was written by Ian Kilmister, Lemmy, while he was the bass player with … Artist: Hawkwind. Not a lot of people know that. Heyo!

Hawkwind - Motorhead Lyrics.

You only get a single chance The rules are very plain The truth is well concealed inside the details of the game You can see it coming Review: RIFF-it.

sort by album sort by song.

Sunrise wrong side

Magnu Lyrics: Magnu, horse with golden mane / I want your help yet once again / Walk not the earth but fly through space / As lightning flash or thunders race / Swift as the arrow from the bow SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Be Yourself Paranoia (Part 1) Paranoia (Part 2) Seeing It as You Really Are Mirror of Illusion Bonus tracks on the 1996 CD remaster:Bring It On HomeHurry On SundownKiss of the Velvet WhipCymbaline X in Search of Space (1971) You Shouldn't Do That You Know You're Only Dreaming Master of the Universe We Took the Wrong Step Years … This was also the first rock song to feature the word "Paralellogram" in its lyrics. RIFF-it good. Lyrics to 'Lost Johnny' by Hawkwind.

Listen while you read!

Sunrise, wrong side of another day Sky high six thousand miles away Don't know how long I've been awake Wound up in an amazin' state Sunrise, wrong side of another day Sky high six thousand miles away Don't know how … [1] [6] From 1992 the song has been added to CD re-issues of Hawkwind's Warrior on the Edge of Time album. Hawkwind Lyrics.