Howard addressed the line later in the show. TWEET.

While Howard was present, along with noted-Jim Harbaugh nemesis Paul Finebaum, when the conversation turned to Michigan – Ohio State, it was longtime ESPN personality Mike Greenberg who predicted what many thought to be unthinkable just a month ago, picking the Wolverines to upset the Buckeyes in Ann Arbor on Saturday. Connor O'Gara | 3 years ago.

INDIANAPOLIS — Desmond Howard has a bone to pick with the selection committee. Desmond had the audacity and nothing to back up his claim that Ohio State has an “equally weak” schedule compared to Clemson. Howard: When [Ohio State] fired Earle Bruce, I told my dad they were off the table.

2. He had a famous moment against the Buckeyes, too. They’re letting him hear it on social media as a result. "I'm a big Wayne Brady fan. In his three years of on-field play for the Wolverines, Howard’s maize … Ann Arbor — ESPN analyst Desmond Howard will never be swayed to say the Michigan-Michigan State has the same rivalry cache as Michigan-Ohio State.

I'm up the road in Cleveland, and I never even took an unofficial visit to Columbus. Despite a huge 27.5-point line, ESPN College GameDay analyst Desmond Howard believes No.

That’s just not going to happen. Desmond Howard, though, is experienced enough to know that he definitely shouldn't be saying either line on live television. Desmond Howard doesn't get why Ohio State is ranked No. The Heisman pose. The ESPN College GameDay commentator isn’t sold on the College Football Playoff process and the subjectivity involved. He had a famous moment against the Buckeyes, too.

College GameDay analyst Desmond Howard, who is a Michigan grad, has upset Ohio State fans this morning. While Michigan hasn’t beaten Ohio State in the past eight seasons, Howard himself has bragging rights. Former Michigan great Desmond Howard shares a layered take on the why there currently is a gap between Michigan and perennial playoff contenders like Ohio State. He watched the ranking shows and he’s still waiting on selection committee chairman Kirby Howard never lost a game to Ohio State, as Michigan went 4-0 from 1988-91. SHARE. Desmond Howard : Pos: WR, Career: 156 G, 15 TD, ProBowl, Redskins/Lions/.. 1992-2002, born OH 1970 3 Ohio State (5-0, 2-0 Big Ten) needs to watch its back this afternoon when it hosts Indiana (4-1, 1-1) for its homecoming game in Columbus.