How comfortable is doli?

I am planning kedar with 4 elders of 65+ age. It seems helicopter tkts r not available on 26 may.

It will be good if you can do proper planning for Kedarnath Yatra. Answer 1 of 9: Mr Asish, you appear to be a good helpline.

Pilgrims really need to earn the benefits bestowed, as only two of the temples (Badrinath and Gangotri) are accessible by vehicle. There is a Govt medical center available in Sonprayag. Kedarnath has the lengthiest trek.

I am planning kedar with 4 elders of 65+ age. All the pilgrims take medical fitness certificate from here.

Jolly Grant Airport, located in Dehradun is the nearest airport to Kedarnath Dham. After seeing ur replies I got little confidence.

Answer 1 of 9: Mr Asish, you appear to be a good helpline.

It … How to Reach Kedarnath Dham By Road. A Char Dham yatra isn't easy. Kedarnath is located in Himalayas in the state of Uttarakhand. The Airport is situated at a distance of around 103 km from the temple. It is 11,755 ft above see level and close to the source of Mandakini river.
It seems helicopter tkts r not available on 26 may. Kedarnath Dham Yatra. How comfortable is doli? Char Dham Yatra, 4 dham Yatra, CharDham Yatra Packages. The pony cost for one way was Rs 1800/-and both ways was Rs 3200/-during Kedarnath yatra …
The remaining two (Yamunotri and Kedarnath) require treks.

After seeing ur replies I got little confidence. You can opt out train journey till Haridwar, Kotdwar or Dehradun or air route too if suitable till Dehradun. Kedarnath is a holy Hindu town located in Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand in India.It is one of the Char Dhams located in the Himalayas.

1.Char Dham Yatra Information. One can also book pony and palki from Sonprayag. Kedarnath is well connected through road via major cities such as Chandigarh (387 km), Delhi (458 km), Nagpur (1421 km), Bangalore (2484 km) or Rishikesh (189 km).

Once can reach this sacred abode by roadways buses that are easily accessible from Uttarkashi, Chamba, New Tehri, Tilwar, Agastyamuni, Chandrapuri, Guptkashi, Sonprayag and Gourikund. Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter. Kedarnath is situated at an astonishing height of 3584 meters above sea level near the head of Mandakini River. How to reach Kedarnath by Air: The most comfortable Kedarnath Yatra Route is by Air.

Char Dham Yatra is one the most popular pilgrimage route, with millions of devotees paying homage to all these religious places in aspiration of eliminates all sins and to attain salvation by the blessings of the Lord.