10. I wish I could try again and never hurt you . I fell so deeply in love with you. I am yours and you are mine forever and always. Please know that I have always loved you and been honest with you. I’ll never forget you. And that person is you. I try my best not to think about it and just block you out my mind, but the pain runs soooo deep. My collection of apology letters for hurting someone you love: You have that one person you love and now have hurt. I.… I was totally unprepared for a comment like that to come from your lips. If you could ever find the courage to send a love letter, please send us a copy to post. Even if you desire to remain anonymous, we want to add your love to our collection. Funny, thoughtful, short, long, warm and cute — choose any from these 50 letters and make her day much better. You are my inspiration for anything and everything worthwhile on this cold, damp earth. I thought I could not love anyone as much as I loved you. So, I’ve decided to write a letter to the person I don’t think I’ll ever get over and attempt to find closure. I am a horrible mother, an awful person. Sure, you might never have the chance to tell the jerk who hurt you how you feel about them face to face – they might never find out at all – but a forgiveness letter is the next best thing. Life is not the same without you. 9. When it comes to love and relationships, a letter of apology from the depths of your heart should be on your mind immediately you realize that it is time for you to apologize. But the thought of you keeps me going for another breath of fresh air and will keep me longing for you the rest of my life.

That is why what you said to me hurt so deeply. I just want to let you know that you are my heart and soul. To wonderful J, When we met 21 years ago, I was 19 and I had no idea that I had met a soulmate. You hurt me over and over but I keep coming back to feel the warmth of your love. I can forgive, but it is hard for me to forget. I know it’s over between us, but I want to tell you that I will always remember the wonderful times we had together.

I had no idea that your words and affection were real. Tata concluded the letter saying, "In ending, let me reiterate that I will never do anything consciously to hurt you or your family." Let’s go! You instead refused to be wrong, refused to admit your faults and refused to acknowledge that you hurt me. I love you, I miss you. I know you have been hurt in the past and I will never hurt you like that. This is a collection of over love letters we wish we could write & receive. If I hurt you, I hurt myself because you’re me and I am you. I Promise to Love You Messages I broke your trust. Edit & Send Letter. I feel so broken inside. I swear to you on everything: I’m giving you my life. Valentine’s day, anniversary, birthday… There are lots of reasons why you may need a love letter for your woman — and here we have the best love letters for her. I want to die loving you. Because even when you cause me pain, you are worth it! I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. My dearest... From the first moment I met you, I knew that you had everything and more that I could ever want in a soul mate. You, the one person i never thought would hurt and betray me is the one who hurt […] 0 Comments. I never want to lose the love we have. I dedicate to you all that I have, and I promise you that I’ll stand right by your side forever and always until the day I die. Please don't misunderstand me. Please email your love letters to youareremarkablerevolution@gmail.com. My life is missing a piece--and that is you Nicholas. And that person is you. 8. It hurts to love you, but I can never get enough of loving you. 6 min read. You Are The Only One I Want: by Krystal: Dear Juan, I decided I was going to write this letter to you. I felt as if I had been punched and knocked over and I fell down emotionally.

Apology Letter for Hurt Feelings: Are you looking for ways to ask for an apology for hurting the feelings of someone?We are happy that you found us as we have some really nice writing sample templates to write an apology letter.