How can something so well put together be so torn apart? If I Tremble Lyrics: I see the fear in your eyes / I fear the pain in your heart / How can something so well put-together / Be so torn apart? Reminds me why I wake up.

FRONT PORCH STEP If I Tremble Lyrics.

Song Comments On If I Tremble by Front Porch Step Front Porch Step's Front Porch Step If I Tremble lyrics music video in high definition. Paroles officielles If I Tremble lyrics par Front Porch Step : I see the fear in your eyes. I swear with all my heart; every word I write for you is true, And I won't hesitate to give my all for you. I feel the pain in your heart. Lyrics to 'If I Tremble' by Front Porch Step. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics.

I see the fear in your eyes.

Front Porch Step lyrics - 29 song lyrics sorted by album, including "A Lovely Mess", "Private Fears In Public Places", "Drown". You are the angel I need. It's because I'm staring at the girl I want to love me when I'm old. You are the stars in the skies.

Video clip and lyrics If I Tremble by Front Porch Step. Front Porch Step "If I Tremble": I see the fear in your eyes. It's because I'm staring at the girl I want to love me when I'm old.

You are the sound of the rain. How can something so well put-together Be so torn apart? You are the beauty I want. You are the angel I need. You smell like girly shampoo I love when I smell like you. I see the fear in your eyes. And if I tremble at the sight of you, it's not because I'm cold. If I tremble at the sight of you, it's not because I'm cold. How can something And if I tremble at the sight of you, it's not because I'm cold. I see the fear in your eyes. I swear with all my heart; every word I write for you is true, And I won't hesitate to give my all for you.

How can something so well put together be so torn apart? I feel the pain in your heart. You are the beauty I want. I find the proof of God In every single word that you speak. You are the beauty I want. It's because im staring at the girl I wan.. I feel the pain in your heart. I fear the pain in your heart.

If I Tremble This song is by Front Porch Step and appears on the album Aware (2013).