Listen to Best of Lil Uzi Vert playlist https://bit.ly/2U6weNs Watch Lil Uzi Vert’s Official Music Videos https://bit.ly/2UuvH6M Show less Read more Lil Yee & ZayBang . Lyrics to Investments by Lil Bean: More songs from Lil Bean 100 Years Lil Bean Add Lyrics; 4 My Money Lil Bean Add Lyrics; 5pm in L.A. Lil Bean Add Lyrics Anti Social Lil Bean Add Lyrics; Apply Pressure Lil Bean Add Lyrics; Authentic Lil Bean Add Lyrics; Balenciaga Sneaks Lil Bean Add Lyrics; Bank Roll Lil Bean Add Lyrics; Bean X Rem Lil Bean Add Lyrics; Been On Lil Bean Add Lyrics Lil Bean. Welcome 2 Detroit Feat. Lil Bean - Luister naar Lil Bean op Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends. Lil Barnacle x Lil LimaBean "Respect Women": ... Lil Barnacle x Lil LimaBean Lyrics "Respect Women" [Lil Barnacle:] Respect Women Respect Women Respect Women Respect Women Respect Women I respect women everyday and night If you don't respect women, were gonna have a fight Turn these bitches on, like some Christmas lights Lil bih' throw it back Okay, 1-2-3, yeah, I just popped a bean Okay, 4-5-6, yeah, eight hoes on my dick Niggas salty and they hatin' 'cause Lil Purpp is young and rich And my girl got a girl but her tongue got my kids I just jumped up in that Jag, we smoke woods, not no Zigs Lil Purpp in high demand, yeah, these verses worth a brick 1,538 Lil Bean - Listen to Lil Bean on Deezer. HMG Dunnies & Drego, Lil Beno, Shredgang Strap Investments Lyrics: (Remedy) / I had to turn my L's into lessons / Young nigga buyin' / I had to turn my L's into lessons / Young nigga buyin' chops for investments / How you love me, but your loyalty San Francisco native @lilbnerr just dropped a new video to his single “Investments”! Another San Francisco representative @Remedy415 produced this banger and everything they work on together is guaranteed to slap. can only hide out for so long, they gon’ catch him like uh*oh, should’ve had your pole, you a dumbo, you dumb Get all the lyrics to songs by Lil Bean and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Lyrics to 'Playoffs' by Mally Bo Feat. Go check the video out & show Lil Bean some love! Met muziekstreaming op Deezer kan je nu meer dan 56 miljoen nummers ontdekken, je eigen afspeellijsten maken en … Lil Bean Feat. Lil Bean Feat. Lil Yee & ZayBang. lirik lagu investments – lil bean : [intro] (remedy) i had to turn my l’s into lessons young n*gga buyin’ [chorus] i had to turn my l’s into lessons young n*gga buyin’ chops for investments how you love me, but your loyalty in question? Lil Bean treated fans to a track that they can ride around playing all weekend.