The comedian, who often appears with his 80-year-old father Michael on Jack Whitehall has revealed his biggest fear after contracting coronavirus was that he had passed it on to his 80-year-old father. Jack Whitehall has said he was "terrified" he had given his father coronavirus during the first weeks of lockdown.
Jack Whitehall has revealed his biggest fear after contracting coronavirus was that he had passed it on to his 80-year-old father.. As an unlikely heart-throb, Jack Whitehall has dated such beauties as Kate Beckinsale and Gemma Chan – and it’s all down to his father.

Jack has been linked to various women since calling it quits with actress Gemma Chan, 37, in December 2017 after six years together. She is now in a relationship with the movie star Dominic Cooper. With girlfriend Gemma Chan (Image: Getty) Read More Related Articles.

Jack Whitehall’s got a bit of a hit on his hands with his new Netflix series, Jack Whitehall: Travels with My Father. In the series, his father Michael Whitehall spent five weeks in Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. The show introduced the rest of the world to Whitehall and left many asking about his love life. Jack has been linked to various women since he quit smoking with actress Gemma Chan, 37, in December 2017 after six years together. America discovered British 31-year-old comedian and actor Jack Whitehall in large part through his Netflix series, Travels with My Father, which is currently on its third season.This time around, Jack and his father Michael are taking the United States by storm, traveling through Los Angeles, Vegas, and Phoenix, among other places.

... in Jack Whitehall’s Father’s Day, …

Jack Whitehall: Travels with My Father has just returned for a third season but is this the end of the road? Jack Whitehall brilliantly mocks Jamie Redknapp using Thierry Henry's Sky … Stand-up Comedy Who is Jack Whitehall’s girlfriend? Watching Michael Whitehall jokingly re-enact how he negotiated his fee for his son’s new Netflix series, Jack Whitehall: Travels With My Father, three things become abundantly clear.
He became the host of BRIT Awards since 2018.

He presented a travel documentary series, Jack Whitehall: Travels with My Father in 2017.