To see how frequently 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. There is a common issue with shifting on a number of Jeep Grand Cherokee models as they age and their mileage increases.

I bought my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 on July 1, 2015. Recalls don't cost anything to get fixed, but those free repairs may only be available for a limited time.If your vehicle is affected: See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Took it off the lot with 25 miles on it, next day down to the ranch for some … Warranty information last updated: 2/8/19 The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee has 1037 problems & defects reported by Grand Cherokee owners.

My 2015 Jeep only has just over 45K miles on it and exhaust manifold cracked.

Anonymous, NH (2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 3.6-L V6) "1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd shifts are harsh until the transmission warms up"

My 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee has 70,000 & the radiator is leaking. Logo showing a car on a lift.

Exclusive 24/7 vehicle owner support Four oil changes and tire rotations for the length of the membership Trip interruption coverage Same-day rental coverage Call your dedicated Jeep Wave member support at 844-JEEP-WAVE (844-533-7928) I am wandering do the 2015 model has less problems… The total sales of the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee in the United States are 57,377 units . Only problem has been annoying rattle in the engine area but that was fixed quickly by the dealer. I bought my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 on July 1, 2015. Two problems related to diesel engine have been reported for the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. You're often still able to drive the vehicle, but it … Add Complaint. There are trasnmission problems starting at 1k miles on my 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited. 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Problems: no major problems. We maintain regular maintenance such as: oil changes, filters, and fuel. 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls.

Do negocjacji. By collecting data from owners and combining it with information from NHTSA, we can tell you which cars to avoid and what problems happen most. Picked up my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4X4 in Sept. Have a bit over 5000 miles. Cherokee. Łaskarzew wczoraj 20:53. Problem with your 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee? problem # 237. The worst complaints are transmission, engine, and accessories - interior problems. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has issued 6 official recalls for the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Get reliability information for the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. The shifting problem usually surfaces when the vehicle is first started and the engine and transmission are cold.

Our list of 7 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Quoi choisir entre un Jeep Grand Cherokee Ecodiesel 2015 de 139 000 km pour 26 000$, ou un Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line 2015 de 60 000 km pour 25 000$? 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Jeep Grand Cherokee Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra drive 2 WK WH 2015 bezwypadkowy.

Jeep ® Wave Member Benefits give eligible drivers extra peace of mind with some personal service options. Skip to main content. Samochody osobowe » Jeep 18 800 zł . 748 Posts #2 • Sep 30, 2014. vlad88 said: I am considering buying 2015 limited but I read all these horror stories from GC buyers. But the mechanics are a failure.

Recalls don't cost anything to get fixed, but those free repairs may only be available for a limited time.If your vehicle is affected: Jeep covers the 2015 Grand Cherokee with a three-year/36,000-mile limited warranty and a five-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee based on all problems reported for the 2015 Grand Cherokee. My dealer & local mechanic told me the radiator needed to be replaced. 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission Problems. Performance: gas mileage is fair given it is an SUV. If the total number of problems reported by Jeep Grand Cherokee owners in the last 5 years is 848, and the age of the vehicle is 5, the PPMY index can then be calculated … The worst complaints are transmission, accessories - interior, and body / paint problems. My dealer told me that they have had so many Jeep's in with the same radiator issues that they now keep the radiator in stock. The car is well built and looks great from exterior and interior.

Jeep vehicles have a tendency to break in certain ways. Feb 21 2020. 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Warranty.

... Jeep Grand Cherokee Grand Cherokee WJ 4.7v8 220KM Czarne skóry quadra drive 4x4 Szwajcar.

It is going to cost $1100 to have the radiator replaced. I am starting my car, pulling off, and the car loses power, says something putting the car in parking gear. The engine runs well, and we have had to replace no major components at 57,000 miles. Retrouvez les infos sur les équipements de série de la fiche technique JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 2015. 45 critères différents pour tout savoir sur JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE.