On this occasion He was just about to call and choose the twelve apostles, but before doing so He spent a whole night in prayer. 25:31-46 Jesus prayed before meals — Mk. And the decisions we make today will determine our happiness tomorrow. Jesus prayed for others and we do too. February 21, 2016 • Pastor Gary Kniseley Share Facebook Twitter Link.

Heavenly Father, I come before You, placing my deepest and heartfelt desires at Your feet.I have a decision to make.Lord, I want it to be in accordance with Your will and plans for my life. Make bad decisions and you’ll find the exact opposite. 17:9-26 Jesus continues to pray for us — Heb. Luke 6:12-13: the Lord Jesus prayed before making great decisions. Before asking my parting question, let’s take a quick look at the 7-step biblical decision-making guide I … The example of how Jesus handled this very important decision, is probably the best advice we could ever receive, on the right way to make a good decision in our own lives too. If that opportunity doesn’t arise, take time to pray FOR someone else. 100 Bible Verses about Decision Making. Prayer for guidance in decision making Father, I confess my fears and hopes as I make this decision. Prayers. Jesus chose.

Jesus had a lot of things on his mind, but he didn’t sort through the decision making process all by himself. Jesus prayed before making decisions (Luke 6:12-13).

Let’s read our focal text: Let’s read our focal text: Luke 6:12-19 (KJV) And it came to pass in those days, that {Jesus} went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.
He often prayed while it was dark, either at night, through the night, or early in the morning. Both choices seemed filled . Learning from Jesus’ Prayer Habits. Making Decisions. Jesus prayed in the _____. (Luke 6:12-13) Jesus prayed knowing His prayers may not be answered as He asked. These prayers for guidance in decision making will offer you the encouragement and focus you need to have in your life. Dear Lord Jesus,please give me wisdom and knowledge and guide my thoughts,as I make my decision. Pray for Peace “…thoughts of peace, and not of evil to give you an expected end” (Jeremiah 29:11). • If Jesus stopped to pray before making decisions, shouldn’t we do the same? I am about to make a huge decision in my life, but I don’t know how to go about it, Father God.
Wisdom Prayer Father God, your word says that if anyone lacks wisdom, they should ask, and you will give them generously. How big of a decision was this? I'll see you at 12:30 pm. He prayed before making major decisions. 24:30 Jesus offered thanks — Mt. Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV / 1,676 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful.