Skip to main content. Nov 17, 2017 - Kang Ha-neul (February 21, 1990) is a South Korean actor. Top Movies Most Popular Movies Newest Upcoming Reviews Recommendations. Midnight Runners is a 2017 South Korean film starring Park Seo Jun and Kang Ha Neul. Top Shows Most Popular Shows Variety Shows Newest Upcoming Reviews Recommendations. Park Seo Jun and Kang Ha Neul portrayed the role of new students at the Korean National Police University. He is an actor, known for Twenty (2015), Moon Lovers: … Feeds Lists Forums Contributors. Kang Ha Neul aka Sky is well known for his sweet smile that can easily captivate the hearts of many. 2017. TV Shows. Photo from Esquire. Online shopping from a great selection at Movies & TV Store. Kang Ha-neul (en hangul, 강하늘) (21 de febrero de 1990) es un actor y modelo de Corea del Sur 2015. Recommended For You Add New Title. Top Shows Most Popular Shows Variety Shows Newest Upcoming Reviews Recommendations. Latest. He started his career as a stage actor with more than 10 musical theatre he partake in since 2006 until present. Who Is Kang Ha-neul’s Ideal Type? Kang Ha Neul (강하늘) was born on February 21, 1990 in South Korea. Kang Ha-neul (born Kim Ha-neul on February 21, 1990) is a South Korean actor. Top Shows Most Popular Shows Variety Shows Newest Upcoming Reviews Recommendations. The best korean drama i had watched because they are so good in the characters they had portrayed as Yong Sik and Dongbaek. The film tells about a man and a woman who finally meet after a long separation. Top Actors Add New Person. Feeds Lists Forums Contributors. Recommended For You Add New Title. Having an ideal type is natural, even for Kang Ha-neul who opened up during his interview with news media outlet Osen in 2015. He started his career as a stage actor with more than 10 musical theatre he partake in since 2006 until present. Movies.

Latest; Oldest; Filmography. Community. Their acting is cute, natural and loving. Love Kang HaNeul Nov 22 2019 10:58 am I feel like Kang Ha Neul's role in "Where the Camellia Blooms" hasn't been emphasized enough. At that time, Kang Ha-neul said that he has a deep infatuation toward actress Jung Yoo-mi, “I only saw her once at a press conference for the movie she starred in titled Manhole.

There sure is a lot of great actors in the K-drama spotlight right now, but there's one that most, if not all, have yet to pay attention to until recently when he won Best Actor at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards for his commendable performance in the 2019 hit When The Camellia Blooms.We're talking about our deserving man, Kang Ha Neul!

It is an action, thriller, comedy, and crime movie. Also a musical theater actor, he performed in stage productions of Assassins, Thrill Me, and Spring Awakening. I haven't finished it yet and am only on episode 13-14 but Kang Ha Neul's role and character is AMAZING!!! He is an actor, ... Born: February 21, 1990

2014. People. Various fans really adore him especially that his kindness and good attitude are on another level. People. Video 10 Things WRONG With Boys Over Flowers! People. Ha-Neul Kang was born on February 21, 1990 in Busan, South Korea as Ha-Neul Kim.

Ha-Neul Kang was born on February 21, 1990 in Busan, South Korea as Ha-Neul Kim. On September 11, 2017, he went for his mandatory military service and will … ... Ha-Neul Kang was born on February 21, 1990 in Busan, South Korea as Ha-Neul Kim.

IMDb's advanced search allows you to run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the database. Featured. Michelle Mar 09 2020 12:16 am Kang ha neul and Gong Hyo Jin are pelrlfeclolovt couple for this drama.

One night, they witnessed a young woman being kidnap.

Kang Ha Neul aka Sky is well known for his sweet smile that can easily captivate the hearts of many. Movies.

He is an actor, known for Twenty (2015), Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016) and Dongju (2016). [Ft. HappySqueak] Featured. Featured. Photo from Esquire. Feeds Lists Forums Contributors. In movies, he is known as a versatile actor for Twenty, New Trial, Midnight Runners and Forgotten. This was confirmed by TH Company, the actor’s agency. Top Movies Most Popular Movies Newest Upcoming Reviews Recommendations. Browse Ha-Neul Kang movies and TV shows available on Prime Video and begin streaming right away to your favorite device. TV Shows. Kang ha neul movies and tv shows. ... Ha-Neul Kang was born on February 21, 1990 in Busan, South Korea as Ha-Neul Kim. He began his career with Musical theaters like Thrill Me (2010), Prince Puzzle (2011) and later shifted to films. Kang Ha Neul (강하늘) was born on February 21, 1990 in South Korea. Top titles . 7.

Top Actors Add New Person. Recommended For You Add New Title. Kang Ha-neul (강하늘) is a South Korean film and musical actor. Kang Ha-neul is known for being a TV Actor. Video 11 Unrealistic Moments In Korean Dramas That Make Us Say Aigoo! Forgotten (movie) Korean films are now my all time favorites. Find exactly what you're looking for! Missing Noir M (2015) Misaeng (2014) Angel Eyes (2014) The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight – The Heirs (2013) Drama Festival - Unrest (2013) Monstar (2013) To the Beautiful You (2012) Hometown over the Hill (2007) Supermom (2007) Movies The Girl's Grave (2014) Pyeongyangseong (2011). Various fans really adore him especially that his kindness and good attitude are on another level.

Ha-Neul Kang, Actor: Seumool. TV Shows.