KeePassXC uses a database format that is compatible with KeePass Password Safe.

It is compatible with the popular KeePass 2.x Password Safe for Windows and aims at simple synchronization between devices. Alternatives For more ways to run KeePass 2.x on Mac OS X (especially how to run the latest version of KeePass 2.x), see the following discussion thread: 5 star average rating from Kee’s 50,000 regular users.

It’s also your job to keep it synchronized between multiple computers, assuming you want access to your database …

1. Supports Chromebook; Supports the four major platforms: Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge; Synchronize passwords across devices This post isn’t an in-depth review of the password managers, but I will highlight the features of the three tools I like best. KeePassX on Chromebook : KeePassX is a multi-platform application used for saving all kinds of vital information. KeePass Chrome gives you read only access to your KeePass password safe offline. This can be considered as a personal data management tool which helps keep your data secure. As a local application, KeePass doesn’t attempt to automatically synchronize these passwords via the cloud or move them to other computers. KeePass on a Chromebook with CKP In my time with a Chromebook I've been using a hybrid solution of Keepass and Pushbullet to copy my passwords over from android whenever I need one. Download one of the KeePass application ZIP packages above, unpack it and move the contents into your 'Applications' folder. Other plugins and third-party applications can be found on KeePass’s plugins and extensions page. The way Chrome OS works, there would be no way to implement it in the usual way. There is a small selection below of the over 1000 positive reviews that have been written by Kee users. Than's OK, I'll use KeePass as an occasional on-demand manual backup for my data in LastPass. Great for securely accessing LastPass Vault from public or untrusted computers. Hey guys, sorry for the dumb question that's been asked multiple times, but I'm stuck.

Close. Add-on for KeePass Click button #1 to download the installer and run it. … Now when it asks to find KeePass Databases, I click on Google Drive - and it says there are no password files found. KeePass is mainly for Windows and it makes use of the .NET framework which is difficult to setup in other OS. If you subscribe to our upcoming Premium Kee Vault subscription you can even connect your Kee browser extension to both Kee Vault and KeePass Password Safe at the same time. Watch also the installation video above.

I just downloaded the CKP extension. Keepass2Android is an open source password manager application for Android. Some highlights of the app: * Stores all your passwords in a securely encrypted vault * compatible with KeePass (v1 and v2), KeePassXC, MiniKeePass and many other KeePass … Just wondered if KeePass would auto-fill usernames and passwords when I visit my sites. 3. I just downloaded the CKP extension.

Funktioniert dann in der Theorie so: Google Chrome fordert über einen HTTP-Port (deswegen die KeePassHttp.glx) die Zugangsdaten aus der geöffneten Datenbank von KeePass … Add-on for KeePass Click button #1 to download the installer and run it. I recommend to use the defaults.

Works with portable versions of Chrome and Firefox Firefox 2+ on Windows, Mac & Linux as well as Chrome 4+ on Windows and Linux support a portable version of LastPass. I've already done that and it works great.

However, it makes use of mono libraries which many people will frown upon. Your KeePass passwords live in a single file on your computer, your KeePass database file. Archived.

Help installing KeePass on Chromebook. Posted by 3 years ago.

Watch also the installation video above. It would have to be a website (hopefully with a Chrome App Store entry) where you upload your KeePass database, which would then decrypt the database and either allow for copying usernames and passwords, or somehow integrate with the Chrome browser to auto-type.

Archived.

I use the Keepass app on my Android phone (with the actual DB stored in Google Drive), and then whenever I need to login to anything on my Chromebook I use Pushbullet's handy auto copy function between phone and Chromebook.

Cross-Platform. chromeIPass for Chrome. Your wallet works offline and requires no Internet connection.

Help installing KeePass on Chromebook .

KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, the cross-platform port of KeePass for Windows.