2 Translations available. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF.

CASEY; Last update on: January 23, 2018. 1 Translation available. Review changes. (Please don't go)... Babe, I love you so! 2 Translations available. Features Song Lyrics for KWS's Please Don't Go album. Please Don't Go Lyrics: I love you / Yeah / Babe, I love you so / I want you to know / That I'm gonna miss your love / The minute you walk out that door / So please don't go / Don't go / Don't go away Choose translation. The Lyrics for Please Don't Go by KWS have been translated into 2 languages.

Games Movies TV Video. Songtexte und Videos vom Album Please Don't Go von KWS und vieles mehr findest du auf Songtexte.com. Sign in Sign up. Type song title, artist or lyrics . lyrics. Please don't go, please don't go Please don't go, please don't go Babe, I love you so And I want you to know That I'm, gonna miss your lov Written by: H.W. max MJ suggested changes to these lyrics. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of K.W.S. spanish. Top Lyrics of 2009. Billboard Hot 100. Original lyrics of Please Don't Go song by K.W.S.. Visits (Day/Week/Month) : 0 - 0 - 0; Language : Album : Please Don't Go; Translation : Please Don't Go translation; Tweet; Please Don't Go - KWS - Please Don't Go lyrics ♪ Please Don't Go ♪ official lyrics. LyricsPlease Don't Go KWS. Artists A-Z. max MJ suggested changes to these lyrics. Get all the lyrics to songs on Please Don't Go and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. CASEY; R. FINCH; Last update on: October 26, 2017.
spanish (56 %) arab (4 %) Choose translation . Comment and share your favourite lyrics. LyricsPlease Don't Go KWS. Please Don't Go Songtext von KWS mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Lyrics for Please Don't Go (Radio Cut) by KWS.
spanish (56 %) arab (4 %) Choose translation . More » Artists. This song is a cover of "Please Don't Go" by KC and the Sunshine Band. Please Don't Go lyrics performed by K.W.S. Top lyrics Community Contribute. Popular Song Lyrics.

These lyrics are waiting for review. Top Lyrics of 2010. / Babe, I love you so / (Please don't go) / And I want you to know / (Please don't go) / That {{:: 'cloud_flare_always_on_short_message' | i18n }} Check @genius for updates. The Lyrics for Please Don't Go by KWS have been translated into 2 languages. Top Lyrics of 2011. Review changes. CASEY; R. FINCH; Last update on: October 26, 2017. Please don't go... Babe, I love you so (Please don't go) and I want you to know (P . Recently Added. LyricsPlease Don't Go (Radio Cut) KWS. Please Don't Go Lyrics.

KWS - Please Don't Go lyrics, KWS - Please Don't Go discography sorted by album. K.W.S. Written by: H.W. KWS - Please Don`t Go (Network remix) Lyrics. Written by:R. Finch; H.W. KWS - Please Don’t Go (Sunshine mix) Lyrics. These lyrics are waiting for review. Popular Artists. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. : I love you Yeah Babe, I love you so I want you to know That I'm going Please Don't Go KWS - Please Don't Go lyrics sheet. Please don't go... FANDOM. Wikis . Please Don't Go This song is by KWS and appears on the album KWS (1992). Lyrics. Upcoming Lyrics.