Reading Time: 6 minutes Machu Picchu was a once-in-a-lifetime, truly unforgettable experience.

Day 4: Sun Gate - Machu Picchu – The Lost City Of The Incas Wake up time is at 3:30 AM. … Day 4: Machu Picchu and Return to Cusco (4 m/7 kms; B) Following an early morning, you’ll hike to the gate of Machu Picchu and be one of the first to enter the UNESCO-listed archaeological site. (So much so that I’ve written about my experience visiting it as a solo female for Intrepid once before.). I just finished the 4 day Machu Picchu trail hike and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an outdoor adventure. We’ll eat breakfast at 4:00 AM and wait at the checkpoint to be one of the first to start trekking when they open … Enjoy … The benefit of doing the full four days is that you get a lot of Incan … “Machu Picchu Hike Tours” is a most reliable hiking company in Cusco – Peru.

We specialize in exclusive (private) services and personalized tours in City Tour , Sacred Valley Tour of the Incas , tours in … What is does offer, thought, and makes it so popular, is a … Although indisputably a very fine hike, the 4 day Inca Trail hike to Machu Picchu is just one of a multitude of paths across remote areas of the Andes.