Aptitude Tests. least definition: 1. less than anything or anyone else; the smallest amount or number: 2. less than anything or…. The CPI generally defines corruption as "the misuse of public power for private benefit".. Superlative of many much 1. a. And … When asked about what was least rewarding, be sure to bring up something that won't be required in the new job and always end your answer on a positive note. OK so Tom didn't come over tonight. I just wanted to ask, what is the key to passing those most like and least like me tests?
Not least definition: You can use not least to emphasize a particularly important example or reason . I didn't expect so many guests! at least definition: 1. as much as, or more than, a number or amount: 2. used to reduce the effect of a statement: 3….

View American English definition of most . Least definition, smallest in size, amount, degree, etc. Least definition: You use the least to mean a smaller amount than anyone or anything else, or the smallest... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples (after ‘the’ with a verb): The money seems to go to the people who need it the least.

It means you have to choose the MOST effective answer and the LEAST effective for handling a specific situation. Meaning of least. (with a verb): She was kind to me when I least expected it. (Perhaps I should have used a different visual image?) Great website I have stumbled upon! Used to emphasize a positive occurrence amid disappointments.

What does least of all expression mean?
The average salary among the 10 most meaningful occupations this year is $56,610, just $12,550 more than the average salary among the least meaningful occupations, $44,060. This question is off-topic. Define most. Most-to-least prompting consists of a teacher placing his or her hands over the learner's hands to guide the learner through the initial training trials. Learn more. Least, the least, at least - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary Information and translations of least in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. least synonyms, least pronunciation, least translation, English dictionary definition of least.

Generally, physical prompts are faded using either most-to-least or least-to-most techniques, both of which can be combined with a time delay. The adjectives least, less, more, and most present difficulties for writers when the words are paired with other adjectives: Should hyphens be employed? ; slightest: He gave the least amount of money of anyone.