Spain’s diversity, both cultural and geographical, is what makes it such an attractive location for people from all over the world. Barcelona, Madrid and San Sebastian are beautiful places to live, but the cost of living is high.

As a matter of fact, living in the Mediterranean sounds like a dream all around. The best places to live in Spain summary.

The Most Expensive Cities in Spain 1.

The Cost of living in Spain is much lower than in many places in Europe! Located in the municipality of San Roque, it offers the most expensive villas and Spanish fincas in Europe.. I polled in to many friends who live around Spain about what the average cost of 12 different things.

National data showed that the average price to rent in Spain was 676€ per month. Famous for its Roman lighthouse, the Tower of Hercules, this port city in the Galicia region is everything anyone has ever wished for. Blog » The best neighborhood in Malaga to live, 5 places that you can not miss.

Of course, you will tell me you want to go to Spain for the Sun or for the beaches… There are plenty of other good reasons as well but when you look at finding a place to live, I guess the cost of life is very important! This private urbanización residential estate, created by two Filipinos, is the largest in Andalusia. It also makes it difficult to determine exactly where the best place to live in Spain is. Of course, you will tell me you want to go to Spain for the Sun or for the beaches… There are plenty of other good reasons as well but when you look at finding a place to live, I guess the cost of life is very important! Once the reference point has been established, the Price Index value of every other city in the database is calculated by comparing their cost of living to the cost of living in Prague. Like most places, the cost of living in Spain depends on what you’re looking for.

Here are 5 affordable places to retire in Spain: Retiring in Valencia, Spain.

Living in A Coruña is expensive as the cheapest monthly rent you will pay is around 350 Euro.

If you're looking for city life, Valencia is Spain's 3rd largest city and located on the southeastern coast.

The most expensive cities on average for rentals were Barcelona (€1,278) and Madrid (1,150), meanwhile, the cheapest were Lugo (354) and Teruel (358). Family of four estimated monthly costs: €3,047; Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,569; Spain is the 3rd cheapest country in Western Europe (16 out of 18) Cost of living in Spain is more expensive than in 61% of countries in the World (34 out of 84)

Most jobs will be the major cities or in the populated Costas such as Costa del Sol and Costa Blanca. San Sebastián is easily the most beautiful city in Spain and has some of the nicest beaches in the... 2.

Spain costs $2,647 per month to live and work remotely. The best places to live in the Mediterranean are not hard to list. 3.

Now, we have taken a pretty good list of what we consider, by various factors, the best neighborhoods in Malaga. The Cost of living in Spain is much lower than in many places in Europe! Spain cost of living, internet speed, weather and other metrics as a place to work remotely for digital nomads.

… I only asked people who have spent long extended periods of time living in each of these cities, most are expats and some are from Spanish friends. Barcelona.

Madrid is the capital of Spain and its largest city, so it should be no surprise why it has made our list. The answer to what is the best neighborhood in Malaga to live will depend to a great extent on what you are looking for personally. Spain has some moderately priced areas, but these ten are the most expensive to live. Madrid. San Sebastián. We´ve taken into consideration different factors to make our list of the 7 Dream Places Where You Can Live in The Mediterranean.