This is really getting to me I want out but I can’t if he had a job maybe I’d have time but all he does is try to upset me all day by staying sleeping to he hurts me by telling he’s a f**king sleep and gets upset just cause he says he don’t no what he is doing but he’ll be playing with his privates..When meet him he … It is a known fact that it is difficult for men to tell women they love them. You love him, because you have very low standards on how you expect to be treated. ... not much more needs to be said than that. him. I know my boyfriend loves me, but I don't think he really "loves" me. he's a stain on my country. He either has an excuse or doesn’t show. If I tell him how I’m feeling and express my feelings of dislike or hurt he grows distant and even silent with me. i. hate. After all, I have something I have always dreamed of (my son! I've been dating my wonderful boyfriend for 9 months now! I can’t stand the mind games. ), and a husband who loves me (he tells me often, but usually he is also waiting for me to say I love him back, which sometimes I do in a mumbly kind of way and sometimes I don't as it just feels hypocritical). He is a gentleman and does little sweet surprises for me. he's tearing the country down when he should be bringing it up. him. I met him on the rebound of a small fling, nothing major and never initially felt a 'spark' so to speak and after nearly splitting with him i stuck with him. However, in case you’re asking does my boyfriend love me, you should know that there are some signs that will help you read him without him having to say anything. I know my boyfriend loves me, but I don't think he really "loves" me. We are in our early 50's . However, I don't love him and I feel awkward whenever he tells me that he loves me. My boyfriend tells me all the time that he loves me and he does lots of nice things for me; things that any girl would love to have. Signs Your Boyfriend Loves You that You Must Know. He hasn't said anything to me though, because I know he wouldn't want to get in the way of what my boyfriend and I have.

In my head if he hasn't said it by now, he's not going to! He says he still loves me and cares about me and wants me to be able to talk to him, but I don’t always feel that comfortable when the actions don’t seem to match i.e. He is very selfish. he said that she told him that she like's alot and she want to be him...and she was telling him all kinds of thing for him to leave and go with...he said that she was telling him that i'm cheating on him and that he must leave me and take her that her is going to make him happy...and he said that he didn't know what to say to her or what to think and how to react

hi, ive been going out with my boyfriend for about half a year now. He treats me better than any man who ever said he loved me—but he’s not ready to say it yet. I freely express my love because I don't want him to feel like it's a "only behind closed doors" type thing. My problem is that I don’t believe him. He tells me I’m the love of his life and he loves me so much yet he hasn’t seen me in 5 weeks. I am 100% in love with him and he has not told me he loves me, but says he's very happy ! He tells me that he loves me, that I’m beautiful and that I make him smile every day. There’s absolutely nothing that he has done to make me feel that his love … there’s not a lot of engagement – he doesn’t respond to small talk messages, which I have pulled back on. I don't really know how to handle this. I freely express my love because I don't want him to feel like it's a "only behind closed doors" type thing. I’ve been dating a guy over 6 years. You love him, because you don’t love yourself and his poor treatment of you, makes you feel like you’re home. We get along so good, have yet to have a real fight or argument! You may love him, because he… It’s what you know and where you feel most comfortable.
he's a stain on my country. I’ve read Believe in Love and Why He Disappeared, which helped me get through a tough period after my last relationship ended.We rushed because of passion and got engaged too soon, one of the red flags I ignored because I was so happy to meet a guy who was madly in love with me.

... not much more needs to be said than that. And that makes me sad! He is also very romantic and brings me flowers and tells me poems. I’m a great admirer of your insight. he's tearing the country down when he should be bringing it up. I don't love my boyfriend but he loves me? i. hate. He says he still loves me and cares about me and wants me to be able to talk to him, but I don’t always feel that comfortable when the actions don’t seem to match i.e. there’s not a lot of engagement – he doesn’t respond to small talk messages, which I have pulled back on. I’ve said it already, and I don’t regret saying it because I know I mean it.