Author: Deanne Loonin; National Consumer Law Center. National Consumer Law Center 7 WINTHROP SQUARE 4TH FLOOR BOSTON, MA 02110-1245 Subjects: Consumer credit -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Popular works. Includes full-text along with supplemental pleadings, links to … : Publisher: Boston, MA : National Consumer Law Center, ©2013. The National Consumer Law Center (NCLC) works at the national and state levels to protect these families’ pocketbooks and rebuild their wealth so that they can survive and thrive in the U.S. financial marketplace. "I discovered my passion for consumer justice -- and eventually higher education justice -- through my work as a legal aid attorney and the incredible NCLC, legal aid, and state law enforcement attorneys who have inspired me. National Consumer Law Center in Washington, DC, reviews by real people. National Consumer Law Center treatises the areas of: debtor rights, warranties, consumer litigation, and credit & banking. Consumer Law Fellowship Program, National Consumer Law Center by Rhoda Schulzinger ( Book ) Most widely held works by National Consumer Law Center Consumer arbitration agreements : enforceability and other topics by F. Paul Bland ( Book ) National Consumer Law Center Printer-friendly version NCLC works with nonprofit and legal services organizations, private attorneys, policymakers, and federal and state government and courts across the nation to stop exploitative practices, help financially stressed families build and retain wealth, and advance economic fairness. NCLC’s expertise includes policy analysis and advocacy; consumer law and energy publications; litigation; expert witness services, and training and advice… National Consumer Law Center on Vimeo … Hobbs, Robert J., Bragg, O. Randolph, National Consumer Law Center Published by Natl Consumer Law Center (2004) ISBN 10: 1931697523 ISBN 13: 9781931697521

National Consumer Law Center, Inc. operates as a non-profit organization. The National Consumer Law Center fights for the rights of low-income families and provides many resources to hard working civil legal aid and private attorneys representing low-income consumers. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Washington, DC and beyond. and updatedView all editions and formats: Rating: (not yet rated) 0 with reviews - Be the first. Edition/Format: Print book: English : 2013 ed., completely rev. On Friday, March 27th, Congress passed the ‘‘CARES Act,’’ emergency legislation intended to meet urgent public health and economic needs in the face of the coronavirus crisis. National Consumer Law Center - Lawyers - 1001 Connecticut Ave NW, Downtown, Washington, DC - Phone Number - Yelp The National Consumer Law Center’s Student Loan Borrower Assistance Project is a resource for borrowers, their families, and advocates representing student loan borrowers.. COVID-19 Advisory!