Chorus.

New Slang chords by The Shins. New slang when you notice the stripes. Author stephen.wozniak [a] 1,261. New Slang Lyrics: Gold teeth and a curse for this town / Were all in my mouth / Only I don't know how / They got out, dear / Turn me back into the pet / I was when we met / I was happier then / With

The band formed in 1997, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States as a side project of Mercer (previously of Blue Roof Dinner) and drummer Jesse Sandoval, who were both members of Flake Music. Old and [Am] booo [G] ny.

Am Gold teeth and a C curse for this F town. And I'm [Am] lone [G] ly. Never should'a called. Only C I don't know F how they got Am out, G dear. We have an official New Slang tab made by UG professional guitarists. submitted by: Justin V [Intro] Am C F C G C Am G x4 C C G/B [Verse 1] Am C F Gold teeth and a curse for this town C G Were all in my mouth C …

Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall . C F x2. C G x2.

Neil Langford replaced Hernandez in 1998. From the album "Oh Inverted World" [Chords] Am x02210 C x32010 F 133211 … C G x2. Well, I'd a G jumped from C my tree New Slang Key F#F# Intro: Am Em Am Em Am C F C G C Am G (4x) C (caidinha pro) Am Am C F C G Gold teeth and a curse for this town were all in my mouth. The band's original lineup was Mercer (vocals, guitar), Sandoval (drums), Marty Crandall (keyboards) and Dave Hernandez (bass). I prefer it in G instead of C. Give it a try! New slang when you notice the stripes, C G (x2) the dirt in your fries.

F C G x2. The Shins tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including new slang, pink bullets, phantom limb, saint simon, kissing the lipless

New Slang Tabs - Shins, version (1).

C I was when we G met. G And if you'd a took to C me like. 42,464 views, added to favorites 840 times.

C F (x2) Hope it's right when you die, Am G. old and bony. Hope it's right when you die. C F x2.

1 contributor total, last edit on Jun 24, 2016.

C F Am G Only, i …

And if you'd a took to me like.

Chords - Am, C, F, G. Verse 1. Verse 1: Em G C Gold teeth and a curse for this town G D Were all in my mouth G C Em D Only I don't know how they got out, dear Em G C Turn me b

A gull takes to the wind. View official tab.

A F gull C takes to the G wind. The Shins tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including caring is creepy, a comet appears, australia, gone for good, for a fool But my heads to the wall. The dirt in your fries.

New Slang chords by The Shins with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. The Shins all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including a comet appears, kissing the lipless, new slang, phantom limb, pressed in a book

Chorus: G x2 C x2. Hernandez returned to the band in … Play New Slang Tabs using simple video lessons C I was happier F then with no Am mind G set. C Were all in my G mouth.

The Shins - New Slang submitted by badfish_313, edited by cerv0. Am x2 C F x2. Am Turn me back in C to the F pet. Difficulty: intermediate.