Approximately 14,729 chemical engineering degrees were granted to students last year in the United States. 2020 Best Colleges for Chemical Engineering. However, a blending engineer at a plastics manufacturer has different duties than one at an oil refinery, for example, so it is beneficial to examine what chemical engineers do in …

The average salary for a Chemical Engineer is $74,627. I have been a nurse & nurse practitioner for 46 years. Are you planning to enroll for a chemical engineering degree program but need to know what you can do after completing the course? If yes, then this post is for you. engineering classes. I know it's harder than nursing, but nursing isn't a joke either. Learn about the education and preparation needed to become a chemical engineer. I've always been interested in chemical engineering and it's irritating to think that I came this far without doing anything about it. A chemical engineering degree opens doors to many exciting jobs that you can get and build a career on as revealed in this report. Chemical engineers specifically use equipment and production processes and chemicals to create products. I took Aerospace Engineering for my first two years in my college education. What can you do with a Chemical Engineering Degree? I asked that question once, in a burst of frustration that is a normal part of nursing school. Chemical engineering is one of several problem-solving fields that you can work in with a bachelor's degree and the right mix of skills. I want to be a nurse, not a chemist!"
Chemical engineers may be called process engineers, blending engineers or research engineers, for example. With so many choices it can be a daunting task finding the best choice.
Common products designed and developed through chemical engineering include various plastics, detergents, paper and cement. Bored with data, and data transfer I leaned back, and tested out a people person. This year's Best Colleges for Chemical Engineering ranking analyzed 151 colleges and universities that offer a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering.

I have no problem stepping up my game to keep up with chem. Visit PayScale to research chemical engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more.

I was in the lab and the assignment had not gone well, and I said, "how am I ever going to use all this crap? Chemical engineers use their analytical skills and aptitude for chemistry when working with ground-breaking technologies to enhance people's lives Remember that many employers accept applications from graduates with any degree subject, so don't restrict your thinking to the jobs listed here.