I watched other tutorial from youtube but i failed. Macht nur Sinn in Verbindung mit CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER. How to POST JSON data with curl command line? If no =, then specifies the cookie file to use (see -c).-c, --cookie-jar File to save response cookies to.-d, --data Send specified data in POST request. Erfodert möglicherweise einen absoluten Pfad. Verfügbar seit PHP 7.3.0 und cURL 7.53.0 CURLOPT_CAINFO: Der Name einer Datei, die ein oder mehrere Zerifikate enthält, gegen die der Peer geprüft wird. Mit einem GET Aufruf an diese Adresse kannst du eine Repräsentation des neuen Produktes abrufen. A PHP curl POST request, with JSON data This next example makes an HTTP POST request. Common Options-#, --progress-bar Make curl display a simple progress bar instead of the more informational standard meter.-b, --cookie Supply cookie with request. // so you can do anything you of what customers want with your response. I expect anyone other than the curl to int or bool return a response object will look like result=OK. My problem is how can i receive the data that i send through json? Curl Aufruf. curl_multi_init — Gibt einen cURL-Multi-Handle zurück curl_multi_remove_handle — Einen Multi-Handle von einer Menge aus cURL-Handles entfernen curl_multi_select — Alle Sockets abfragen, die mit der cURL Erweiterung assoziiert sind und ausgewählt werden können Diese Option sollte In Kombination mit … CURLOPT_CAPATH: Ein Verzeichnis, das mehrere CA-Zertifikate enthält. Same as we did in our GET call, so you can skip these steps again if you don’t need them. The response will come in as a json string again, so I’m using json_decode($make_call, true); to convert the json string back to a usable PHP array. Falls du curl installiert hast kannst du einfach den Code unten in die Eingabeaufforderung kopieren und selbst mit POST ein Produkt anlegen:. For example, I have an API URL https://api.example.com/v2/login, that is used to authenticate the application. I have really no idea how can i fetch the data and the only code in my mind is header(). Because we’re doing an API call with json data, I’m converting my PHP array to a json string with json_encode($data_array);. Are maintained separately so there any examples? How do I POST JSON data on Linux terminal? Im location Header der Response findest du die URI der neu angelegten Ressource. The way this script works is that it sits in the middle of (a) a Sencha ExtJS … Question- How to POST JSON data with curl? Can further elaborate if anyone show me a hint on how to do simply it take a php curl requests in parallel with an HTTP POST? Details provided below. You can add -H "Content-Type: application/json" header value to Post the JSON data to curl command line. 1.1.

Now passing the …