57 likes.

1 You who sit down in the High God's presence, spend the night in Shaddai's shadow, 2 Say this: "God, you're my refuge. Psalm 91:4 Scripture Wallpaper and Email Banners. When it comes right down to it, the message of Psalm 91 is the same as the Spirit-inspired message of Paul to the church at Rome. He shall cover thee with his feathers — shall protect thee with the greatest tenderness and affection, as a hen covers and defends her chickens when they are in any danger. Browse Sermons on Psalm 91:4.

1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 Eugene H. Peterson by NavPress Publishing. "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge" (Ps 91:4). 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Chapter Parallel Compare.

Posted on Oct 4, 2015. Psalm 91:4 His huge outstretched arms protect you - under them you're perfectly safe; his arms fend off all harm. This entire chapter of Psalm 91 is filled with the goodness and power of God.

- AFTB. Psalm 91 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:4. Learn more today! Psalm 91:4. Psalms 91:4 Context. Chapter Parallel Compare.

I trust in you and I’m safe!” That’s right—he rescues you from hidden traps, shields you from deadly hazards. 91 1-13 You who sit down in the High God’s presence, spend the night in Shaddai’s shadow, Say this: “ God, you’re my refuge. Psalm 91:1-2. Psalm 90 Psalm 92 Psalm 91:4-13 The ... Psalm 91:4-13 The Message ... With Bible Gateway Plus, you gain instant access to a digital Bible study library, including complete notes from the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible and the New Bible Commentary. Find Top Church Sermons, Illustrations, and PowerPoints for Preaching on Psalm 91:4. Learn More About The Message Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software . Browse Sermons on Psalm 91:4. It is also filled with promises assuring us SECURITY and PROTECTION as we travel through this sinful world on our way to our heavenly home. This is a frequent metaphor in the sacred writings; see Psalm 17:8 (note), Psalm 57:1 (note), Psalm 61:4 (note), and the notes on them. Browse Sermons on Psalm 91:4. "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge" (Ps 91:4). 1 1-13 You who sit down in the High God’s presence, spend the night in Shaddai’s shadow, Say this: “ God, you’re my refuge. Psalm 91 is full of COMFORT for the believer. Psalm 91:1 The wonderful promises of this chapter are dependent upon one’s meeting the conditions stated in these first two verses (see Ex 15:26). I trust in you and I’m safe!” That’s right—he rescues you from hidden traps, shields you from deadly hazards. Psalm 91:4 4 e He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and 2 buckler. Psalm 91 The Message Bible << Psalm 90 | Psalm 91 | Psalm 92 >> Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty. Try it free for 30 days! The Message Bible / Psalm 91:1-2; Psalm 91:4; Share Tweet Save. Psalm 91:4 NIV Psalm 91:4 NLT Psalm 91:4 ESV Psalm 91:4 NASB Psalm 91:4 KJV Psalm 91:4 Bible Apps Psalm 91:4 Biblia Paralela Psalm 91:4 Chinese Bible Psalm 91:4 French Bible Psalm 91:4 German Bible Alphabetical: a and be bulwark cover faithfulness feathers find He his is may pinions rampart refuge seek shield under will wings with you your Psalm 91:4. Sign up for the Verse of the Day. 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. The chicks are protected from the elements by the feathers of refuge.

I trust in you and I’m safe!” Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. What a place of comfort in difficult times. That's the message of Psalm 91. Great reminders that He faithfully works on behalf of those who love Him. ? Find Top Church Sermons, Illustrations, and PowerPoints for Preaching on Psalm 91:4. I trust in you and I'm safe!" 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

91 1 You who sit down in the High God's presence, spend the night in Shaddai's shadow, 2 Say this: "God, you're my refuge. Psalm 91:4 The Message Bible << Psalm 90 | Psalm 91 | Psalm 92 >> 4 His huge outstretched arms protect you - under them you're perfectly safe; his arms fend off all harm.

Please explain for me the meaning of Psalm 91:4 and 11. Psalm 91:1-13 MSG You who sit down in the High God’s presence, spend the night in Shaddai’s shadow, Say this: “GOD, you’re my refuge. I trust in you and I'm safe!" I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Read verse in New International Version That's the message of Psalm 91.

Read verse in The Message Bible

Each dream catcher can be personalized with an attached bible verse!! AMP : Psalm 91 MSG Find Top Church Sermons, Illustrations, and PowerPoints for Preaching on Psalm 91:4. When it comes right down to it, the message of Psalm 91 is the same as the Spirit-inspired message of Paul to the church at Rome.