Matchbox 2o refers to 20 matches being in a book of matches, because there are 20 cigarettes in a box of cigs to be lit. She's So Mean 1 interpretation; The Difference 1 interpretation; 2008.

See more ideas about Matchbox twenty, Rob thomas and Music videos. Push Matchbox Twenty . After landing "Long Day" on several rock radio stations paving the way, "Push" topped the US Modern Rock Tracks chart and became one of the band's most successful singles. Matchbox Twenty - Feel (Live) [from A Night in the Life of Matchbox Twenty] - Duration: 3 minutes, 29 seconds. Matchbox 20 Song Meanings. It was released in May 1997 as the second single from their debut album, Yourself or Someone Like You. exibições 184.362. "Push" is a song by American rock band Matchbox Twenty.
However generally speaking, Matchbox 20 almost meant for it to allude to the idea of people’s tendency to really-really want something without either knowing or acknowledging the negative consequences thereof. Tune down a 1/2 step [Intro] G D/F# Em Cadd9 x2 [Verse] G D/F# Em She said I don't know if I've ever been good enough Cadd9 G D/F# Em Cadd9 I'm a little bit rusty, and I think my head is cav She said I don't know if I've ever been good enough I'm a little bit rusty, and I think my head is caving in And I don't know if I've ever been really loved By a hand that's touched me And I feel like something's gonna give Matchbox 2o refers to 20 matches being in a book of matches, because there are 20 cigarettes in a box of cigs to be lit.

Matchbox 2o refers to 20 matches being in a book of matches, because there are 20 cigarettes in a box of cigs to be lit. Push. "Push" is a song by American rock band Matchbox Twenty. Meanwhile, out on the road, the band Matchbox 20 finds itself with a hit single, called "Push," and a problem, the song's lyrics, which have aroused feminist ire. Letra Traduzida. Tagged: Alternative | Rock ... Push 28 interpretations; 2012. Lyrics to 'Push' by Matchbox Twenty. Push. Matchbox Twenty. Ummmmmm, from an interview with Rob Thomas Thomas also spoke on “Unwell,” off the group’s third album, More Than You Think You Are. It was released in May 1997 as the second single from their debut album, Yourself or Someone Like You. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. These Hard Times 0 interpretations; 2003. After landing "Long Day" on several rock radio stations paving the way, "Push" topped the US Modern Rock Tracks chart and became one of the band's most successful singles. 16 Dec 2013 - Explore jrennex's board "Video Clips Matchbox 20" on Pinterest.

Real World 3 interpretations; Shame 0 interpretations; 2012.

Put Your Hands Up 0 interpretations; 1998. In addition to great lyrics—which center on Thomas coming to terms with how uncomfortable he felt as a rock star—“Unwell" features some unexpected banjo playing suggested by Matchbox Twenty multi-instrumentalist Paul Doucette.
So in that regard the “mean” girl would actually serve a personification for putting want over emotional wellbeing so to speak.