So on RiffTrax’s 10 year anniversary, the entire MST3K cast is getting back together for one special event, along with new Mystery Science host Jonah Ray, to celebrate in grand fashion at RiffTrax Live: MST3K Reunion!
I'm not much a fan of the big AAA movies when it comes to riffs, I prefer the low budget VODs, but the Twilight series is top Rifftrax material, some of their best work in my opinion. Back when they still HAD columnists who could write on soap operas, TV-movies, and network series. Our hilarious commentaries turn some of the biggest blockbusters (and cheesiest B-movies) into comedy hits. From the guys who brought you Mystery Science Theater 3000, RiffTrax makes movies FUNNY! Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community. It really is. ‎From the guys who brought you Mystery Science Theater 3000, RiffTrax makes movies FUNNY! With Trace Beaulieu, Frank Conniff, Bill Corbett, Bridget Jones. I remember that halcyon time well. RiffTrax is comedy narration to your favorite movies & TV shows, plus some wonderfully terrible films. Get movie times, buy tickets, watch trailers and read reviews at Fandango. The guys at RiffTrax go all out for the commentary for 'Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice,' featuring loads of guest riffers. Download RiffTrax - Movies Made Funny!

RiffTrax Movie Requests 6,164 ideas Website Suggestions 331 ideas Knowledge Base.

But before we celebrate MST3K, let’s take a moment to honor RiffTrax itself and the work that best defines it.

The Galaxy Invader is the most mal-odorous stinkburger I have ever seen, which makes it perfect for Rifftrax's attention. The film is full of the most unpleasant, offensive redneck types with the most disgusting habits, such as spit-drooling and menacing one's own family with shotguns.

General Information 14 articles; How to Watch 10 articles; Kickstarter 2 articles; Purchase issues 8 articles; RiffTrax Live 8 articles; Roku 8 articles; The RiffTrax app 19 articles It’s easier than ever to sync MST3K-like commentary. Written and performed by the stars of the award-winning TV series Mystery Science Theater 3000, RiffTrax brings the unique humor of "Satellite of Love" MST3K partners Michael J. Nelson, Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett to Hollywood's hit movies. Studio: RiffTrax; DVD Release Date: November 20, 2019; Run Time: 120 minutes; Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 3 customer ratings; ASIN: B081WQQSQ3; Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #115,266 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV) #15156 in Comedy (Movies & TV) “The RiffTrax app syncs everything up perfectly.” - CNET “Rifftrax app takes the guesswork out of syncing jokes to film. and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. And now, as an added bonus in response to the very cool RiffTrax and #BringBackMST3K’s live show that occurred on June 28th — with a repeat on July 12th — in movie theaters around the country, the comic film commentator also gave … Find new movies now playing in theaters. The Original EricJ: (sigh) When TV Guide still had listings, wrote articles on the FCC, TV violence and corporate NFL, and wasn’t a Tiger Beat fan-mag for binge-TV girls.
A couple weeks ago, we asked Kevin Murphy, one of the minds behind Mystery Science Theater 3000 and RiffTrax, to share his favorite movies with us. RiffTrax streams live on Twitch! I have rewatched the rifftrax of this series so many times … Our hilarious commentaries turn some of the biggest blockbusters (and cheesiest B-movies) into comedy hits. RiffTrax is an American company that produces scripted humorous audio commentary tracks intended to be played in unison with particular television programs and films, featuring comedians Michael J. Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and Bill Corbett and others.