Run Application from Eclipse on Your Local Server. I have configured TestNG with Eclipse.
» Enable Java content in the browser using the Java Control panel. Now that you have configured Tomcat to run from within Eclipse you can easily run your applications on this server. I tried to change the perspective to java even then i do not see 'run as java application' coming. Anybody encounter this problem before? Or the above action can be achieved by creating a new Run Configuration and then running it. We hope this tutorial help you get started with Eclipse and Java …
Cheers, A B URL - www.automation.lifegoeasy.com On the next screen select your Apache Tomcat 8. Or the above action can be achieved by creating a new Run Configuration and then running it. Now, let’s run the hello world application. [Run –> Run As –> TestNG] Test is not displayed, it is showing [Run As -> Java Application]. Please advise I have checked in the installed packages list and it is installed. I am running CentOS 5.5 x86_64 with JDK 1.6, Eclipse Galileo, and the 0.9.7 ADT is installed; however, after installation, the Android project type is not available. I created a script with TestNG annotation. The AWS Toolkit for Eclipse makes it easy to build and run any of these samples. so if you have dynamic web project there is no way we can run the main application class in that.

To do that right-click your project in “Project Explorer” and go to Run As -> Run on Server.

To run a Java program In Package Explorer view, right click on the java class that contains main method and click Run As and select Java Application. Ensure that the Java security level is not preventing the application from running. Configure security settings. Click on the Run button to launch the application; Running Program. Click menu Run > Run (or press Ctrl + F11), Eclipse will execute the application and show the output in the Console view: That’s it! Click on the Run button to launch the application; Running Program. To run a Java program In Package Explorer view, right click on the java class that contains main method and click Run As and select Java Application. Run on Server Submenu To determine when the Run on Server submenu appears in the Run menu, the org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.moduleArtifactAdapters extension point is used. Verify that Java is enabled in the Java Control panel.

If Java is not enabled in the Java Control Panel, you will be unable to run Java applications in any browser. The HelloWorld program has run and printed the output “Hello World” and terminates.

I have configured TestNG with Eclipse. I created a script with TestNG annotation. [Run –> Run As –> TestNG] Test is not displayed, it is showing [Run As -> Java Application]. To demonstrate how the AWS Toolkit for Eclipse can help you build and run AWS applications in Java, we’ll use the AmazonSimpleQueueService sample as an example.

This extension point provides an enablement expression that allows other plugins to enable the Run on Server …